What’s in your fridge?? Vol. 2

NightmareOnElmStreet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG-20220310-111833760-HDR.jpg

My girlfriend will also fuck up the whole side door organization just to grab mayo or barbecue sauce , so I bought extra and put them on one of the fridge shelves.

I'm feeling pretty good about finally not using the top side door compartment as the condiment packet holder , and legit not having a condiment packet drawer

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Shout outs to busted ass dirty old fridges.  They look like they're on their last leg but they've been going strong forever and are more reliable than a fridge you're going to buy today.

I may have an opportunity to grab a 1950s 60s Frigidaire.  I'll find out pretty soon.  Only issue with it, is the handle needs to be fixed but still a functioning fridge to the day. 

• Like 2

I have not made lamb for years. I used to do skewers for the grill and then throw a bunch of rosemary trigger on the charcoals to smoke up some flavor.

Real heavy on the kikoman there one man, I have a Kikkoman product I got just the other day, will post it tomorrow.

• Like 1

PXL_20220311_103917949_MP.jpg.2f4a87c70affb70956219d6795ca7a8b.jpg

Here is some made in Japan Kikkoman soy sauce, it is pretty good. If a person had a large enough fridge I think that stocking multiple soy sauces from different countries would be appropriate because of how different they are.

Kewpie mayo is right up there on the list of things you should know about, a Japanese mayo with rich flavor. Unlike American mayo it stands up to temperature without separating which makes it preferable for a number of cooking applications. 

Mix up a some Kewpie mayo with a spoonful of Miso and a squirt of Scriracha then cover a piece of salmon along with sliced mushrooms and onion in a foil pouch. Bake that fucker for a bit then open up the pouch and broil to finish and you will see what I am talking about for cooking.

Also nice for mayo but not in the fridge at the moment is Mexican mayo, made with limes instead of lemon. 

• Like 3