Tool Drip Thread

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most underrated tool of all time is the air gun., Got a compressor this summer for other shit, but this little air gun I copped with it is the most useful shit ever.

Cleans, and dries shit off in seconds. Legit given my dust covered self/clothes 10 second air showers in the garage before jumping in the whip, restoring to near 100% dust free status without having to change.

755F3AC5-2005-4780-86D3-A7A31B83E1A4.thumb.jpeg.4bdc587329e8fdbae6477d4a2ff8fab4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

34 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Most underrated tool of all time is the air gun., Got a compressor this summer for other shit, but this little air gun I copped with it is the most useful shit ever.

Cleans, and dries shit off in seconds. Legit given my dust covered self/clothes 10 second air showers in the garage before jumping in the whip, restoring to near 100% dust free status without having to change.

755F3AC5-2005-4780-86D3-A7A31B83E1A4.thumb.jpeg.4bdc587329e8fdbae6477d4a2ff8fab4.jpeg

These style vacuums are a great compliment to that

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200474588_200474588?cm_mmc=Google-pla&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_medium=Air Tools %2B Compressors > Air Tools %2B Accessories > Air Blow Guns&utm_campaign=Air Capital&utm_content=21296&gclid=CjwKCAiA55mPBhBOEiwANmzoQpt6Gz6c5tpAVBBUkS_Il4Yt4VCHEt_PdEL0u37b6XrcFGvl5zPc3BoCldAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

BC94D696-47A8-45AB-A564-5F6A5A2CC965.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

If anyone has a hilarious STI stories they'd like to share, or needs advice on how to clear up an embarrassing drip we're all brothers in here, and won't judge you bro.

Pretty sure lurker wimminz, and metrosexual types will skip this tool thread /prohomo™ so don't hold back.

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I've got a rock, or screw rattling around  in between some metal panels I can't seem to get out with shop vac attachments, or feel/find with extra long needle nose pliers. One of these might do the trick. Looks like it will squeeze around corners into tight spots /prohomo™ no problem.

• Truth 1

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Through all of my years doing carpentry, I bought one of those air guns for the first time a few months ago. Effin game changer. That vacuum also looks next level. I haven’t found a shopvac attachment small enough to clean out the interior guts of my chop saw.

Yea, running a miter saw with a pretty strong dust extractor. Extractor does a great job with the bulk of the sawdust, but all the little cracks and crevices are impossible to clean without one. Forget about trying to clean bar oil dust out of a chainsaw without one. I used to spend 15 minutes minimum cleaning my chainsaw before putting it away. Turns just cutting a few branches into a full project.

• Truth 1

On 1/18/2022 at 11:07 PM, mr.yuck said:

Through all of my years doing carpentry, I bought one of those air guns for the first time a few months ago. Effin game changer. That vacuum also looks next level. I haven’t found a shopvac attachment small enough to clean out the interior guts of my chop saw.

Bout to ditch life and be your apprentice my g lololol. 

• LOL! 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/18/2022 at 6:32 PM, Mercer said:

I've got a rock, or screw rattling around  in between some metal panels I can't seem to get out with shop vac attachments, or feel/find with extra long needle nose pliers. One of these might do the trick. Looks like it will squeeze around corners into tight spots /prohomo™ no problem.

Can also temporarily tape a smaller diameter/longer/more flexible hose on the end to fit your needs. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...