Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Also would like to hear about the psyop shit that stuff sounds relevant and fascinating- probably another thread would be needed.

The psychological operation is the media right now. Lots of falsehoods reported as fact, inflaming of racial tension, etc. 
All of it is by design. MSM is being controlled by some sick fuckers. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

9 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

The psychological operation is the media right now. Lots of falsehoods reported as fact, inflaming of racial tension, etc. 

Being “sick” doesn’t sell slots for the coke polar bear commercials, more like the media knows what people want and show it to maximize profits

24 minutes ago, where said:

Being “sick” doesn’t sell slots for the coke polar bear commercials, more like the media knows what people want and show it to maximize profits

Think about the firefighter who is an arsonist. Make sense? 

The people don't want to be propagandized to. Ana Kasparian made a statement
recently about being lied to re: the Rittenhouse case. Rather telling that a talking 
head admitted to have been being misled by media reports. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

That was definitely a psychological operation. We're all living through the biggest psyop every conducted. 
No one is going to answer your hypothetical. Howbowdat?

The psyops is the right wing fake news and disinformation campaign that has you people brainwashed into an alternate reality.

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Lol at Rosenbaum dying how he lived. Trying to touch an unwilling minor. 

Also funny how you guys are all acab but then you're like "a cOp WaS kilLED."

disingenuous trying to play both sides to fit whatever narrative is convenient. 

no cop died of an attack at the capital and saying that proves it is you that is watching fake news. Dunno how you missed it. Even your fake news org isn't trying to hide it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/brian-sicknick-death-us-capitol-riot/index.html

I’m always 100% ACAB, I’m pointing out the irony of your “back the blue” trumptard buddies beating cops with blue line flag poles. Talk about “trying to play both sides”.  But I guess this is too hard for someone of your intellect to grasp. 😆

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Shoot, DHabz, a lot of people thought that the people shot and killed in Kenosha were black. I think some still think that. 
People only read headlines these days. 

Never seen or heard a single person who thought the victims were black. They were BLM protesters though. Which is why that incel targeted them.

• Trash 1

58 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

The hypocrisy of this statement would be hilarious if it weren’t so many of you’s. You’re a Qtard, Casek. You’re the literal embodiment of exactly what you’re accusing normal people of. You’re the one who’s been psyopsed and led down rabbit hole after rabbit hole of fake news and disinformation to the point where you live in a false reality where up is down, black is white, good is bad, right is wrong, etc. etc.

• Trash 1

14 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Hearing that a couple of jurors are the cause of the holdup with decision. Several are afraid of being doxxed. 
They could hear the protestors outside of the courthouse today. 

Wouldn't be surprised if the room the jurors are placed in for brainstorming are purposefully thin walled for reasons other than integrity, if you know what I mean?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

False.

AE504FF5-8AD5-4205-B917-76585FBC6AE8.jpeg

Pardon me. He died at the hospital 24 hours later
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/988876722/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-died-of-natural-causes-medical-examiner-ru
"

He did not suffer an allergic reaction to the chemical irritants dispensed by rioters, Diaz told the Post, nor was there evidence of internal or external injuries.

At approximately 10 p.m., Sicknick collapsed at the Capitol and was transported to a local hospital. He died nearly 24 hours later.

Officials had said that Sicknick died a day after he sustained injuries during the attack. The Justice Department had opened a federal murder investigation into his death.

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

The hypocrisy of this statement would be hilarious if it weren’t so many of you’s. You’re a Qtard, Casek. You’re the literal embodiment of exactly what you’re accusing normal people of. You’re the one who’s been psyopsed and led down rabbit hole after rabbit hole of fake news and disinformation to the point where you live in a false reality where up is down, black is white, good is bad, right is wrong, etc. etc.

I made a thread for you and explained to you exactly what "Q" was. All of it. It isn't very hard to understand and I wasn't longwinded with some kind 

of retarded explanation. I was blunt. You should go to that thread and read, very carefully, what I said about it. 

Unfortunately I live in a very real world. I wish that I could delude myself into believing there was a singular savior.

The reality is that it is up to us as Americans. No one is riding in on a white horse to save us from an ever overbearing government. 

ته ولې نه پوهېږې؟

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ndv said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the room the jurors are placed in for brainstorming are purposefully thin walled for reasons other than integrity, if you know what I mean?

Yeah. Those cats were making a ton of noise, though. Multiple bullhorns. Could probably hear them in the basement.

5 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Feel lucky that you don't understand what is happening. 

Nah, I know fully well what’s happening. My eyes never been shut, I been paying attention my whole life. It ain’t nothing new under the sun, anti-press propaganda brainwashing people with fake news that attacks real journalism as “fake news” in is the fascists oldest trick in the book. But that was never supposed to happen here though, huh? 

Google “history of lugenpresse”.

• Trash 1

1 minute ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nah, I know fully well what’s happening. My eyes never been shut, I been paying attention my whole life. It ain’t nothing new under the sun, anti-press propaganda brainwashing people with fake news that attacks real journalism as “fake news” in is the fascists oldest trick in the book. But that was never supposed to happen here though, huh? 

Google “history of lugenpresse”.

I'd love to see an example of "real news" labeled as "fake news". 

Edited by lord_casek

2 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I made a thread for you and explained to you exactly what "Q" was. All of it. It isn't very hard to understand and I wasn't longwinded with some kind 

of retarded explanation. I was blunt. You should go to that thread and read, very carefully, what I said about it. 

Unfortunately I live in a very real world. I wish that I could delude myself into believing there was a singular savior.

The reality is that it is up to us as Americans. No one is riding in on a white horse to save us from an ever overbearing government. 

ته ولې نه پوهېږې؟

Dawg, Q is a Filipino gamer dork who played you people for idiots.

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I'd love to see an example of "real news" labeled as "fake news". 

Fox News, OAN, Infowars, Qanon, basically anything and everything that claims MSM is “fake news” while spoon feeding you this bullshit right wing propaganda that has your head twisted backwards.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Trash 1

4 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Yeah. Those cats were making a ton of noise, though. Multiple bullhorns. Could probably hear them in the basement.

Not surprised as I an sure it was enticed to get louder and louder.  This stunt is basically trying to sway a jury.   Which to me in a think tank of to codify, IMO regardless of the case or Amy case for that matter of law, it's a collective to 'not a fair trial'. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Dawg, Q is a Filipino gamer dork who played you people for idiots.

Lol. You think codemonkey is the original "Q"? No. Just no. He probably took over the account a few times, but so did a bunch of agencies. 
That documentary that you watched is pure bullshit speculation by morons. Ron is not "Q".

Read what I said. Probably reply in that thread. Derailing sucks. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Fox News, OAN, Infowars, Qanon, basically anything and everything that claims MSM is “fake news” while spoon feeding you this bullshit right wing propaganda that has your head twisted backwards.

Stories. Show me a story labeled as "fake news" that is actually "real news". 

I don't watch Fox, OAN, or Infowars. "Q" and it's iterations don't post anymore. Nothing
really to look at. 

Can you show me a story, though? 

Having a hard time figuring out who you watch regularly. I'm thinking it's Stelter or Maddow. 
You probably yell at Don Lemon. Oh! I bet it's the Cuomo brother! Chris? 

45 minutes ago, ndv said:

Not surprised as I an sure it was enticed to get louder and louder.  This stunt is basically trying to sway a jury.   Which to me in a think tank of to codify, IMO regardless of the case or Amy case for that matter of law, it's a collective to 'not a fair trial'. 

Rittenhouse defense did file a motion to dismiss with prejudice because of all the bullshit submitted by prosecution. 
It might go the way of directed verdict where the judge would decide if the jury can't or won't, and it might go to mistrial. 
I hate waiting. It only adds to the pressure buildup.

• Truth 1

38 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Lol. You think codemonkey is the original "Q"? No. Just no. He probably took over the account a few times, but so did a bunch of agencies. 
That documentary that you watched is pure bullshit speculation by morons. Ron is not "Q".

Read what I said. Probably reply in that thread. Derailing sucks. 

Dawg….. Q is a fraud. He’s a fucking troll. I’m not interested in climbing down any rabbit holes with you. Not even gonna waste my time clicking on whatever thread you’re talking about. Only reason I’m even in this one is because Dark Horse tapped me in to clown Dhabs. 

C’mon, Casek. You’re not an idiot. You’re too smart to be this gullible. Snap out of it, homie. Come back to reality before this Q shit drives you completely fucking insane. 🤦

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

41 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Dawg….. Q is a fraud. He’s a fucking troll. I’m not interested in climbing down any rabbit holes with you. Not even gonna waste my time clicking on whatever thread you’re talking about. Only reason I’m even in this one is because Dark Horse tapped me in to clown Dhabs. 

C’mon, Casek. You’re not an idiot. You’re too smart to be this gullible. Snap out of it, homie. Come back to reality before this Q shit drives you completely fucking insane. 🤦

You should really go read those very few paragraphs. I didn't say anything that is untrue.