Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

“My buddy knows this guy from college who says Hillary Clinton is Batboy’s mother. The friend of the friend used to babysit Chelsea back in the day.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's the thing about that; I can prove what I'm saying.

I feel like you're projecting a lot of how you really are on to myself and others. 

• Truth 2

If you watch the video you can see the rotor that I posted earlier in the gun during the breakdown. 

I think they calls these guns Kenosha style Ar-15s 🤷‍♂️ not sure. I don't own any Kenosha style guns.   But anyhow, I'll try to keep it back on subject. 

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/m134-minigun-the-modern-gatling-gun-video/

• LOL! 1

On 11/14/2021 at 7:30 PM, ndv said:

Since this has become gun talk.  I just so happened to turn on the TV earlier this evening and NBC News didn't refer Rittenhouse's AR-15 as a "assault rifle", literally said "military style weapon"  lolz 😆  

This is the language Canada adopted and has pushed with our recent gun legislation.

Basically our federal gov't banned guns that make people feel scared to look at.  It's dumb.  Avg Joe thinks you could have owned an assault rifle here previously when that's never been the case.

edit: Also what's with that calibre image and measure the throat angle in minutes and seconds?  Is that normal for USA?  How many ppl on average even know how to convert minutes and seconds properly into an angle measurement? 

Edited by metronome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, metronome said:

This is the language Canada adopted and has pushed with our recent gun legislation.

Basically our federal gov't banned guns that make people feel scared to look at.  It's dumb.  Avg Joe thinks you could have owned an assault rifle here previously when that's never been the case.

Your PM plays dress up. You can't expect much more from that. 

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Here's the thing about that; I can prove what I'm saying.

I feel like you're projecting a lot of how you really are on to myself and others. 

How you gonna do that, by digging up a old post of some random dude on the internet telling you so?

Tell me this, old internet friend. Is it true what these other internet screen names say about you getting duped by Qanon and falling head over heals down that rabbit hole?

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Omg is that a fuCking aSsAult trUck ?! 

That’s a tiny dick truck for those with even tinier dicks than the dudes with lifted pickup trucks with trump flags and “don’t tread on me” rear window stickers right next  to their blue line flag stickers. It’s also probably legal to drive in like two states.

Tell me , Dhabs. You be driving one of them lifted trucks? 😆

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

How you gonna do that, by digging up a old post of some random dude on the internet telling you so?

Tell me this, old internet friend. Is it true what these other internet screen names say about you getting duped by Qanon and falling head over heals down that rabbit hole?

Did you not read when I said that Smart went to college with Raven and several other of the mods? They know very well who his father is. 

If you want to talk about what Q is and what Q isn't we can do that somewhere else. I'll drop this one thing here, though- Part of Q was real as in really whistleblowing. Other parts of Q were other entities, foreign and domestic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, metronome said:

Looks like that's what's going on here perhaps, as I am guessing assault rifle wasn't working for the negative image what was hoped for, so at this point I guess calling it a military style weapon is gonna put it in a specific category civilians shouldn't have in possession.  🤷‍♂️  but it looks like it's working on some (Dao). 

All I see happening is civilians customizing "military style" weapons to appear as your everyday bland looking 22 cal or some comical looking weapon.   I guess kinda what some car guys do with high performance engines in a stock looking car amd call it a sleeper. 

11 minutes ago, metronome said:

edit: Also what's with that calibre image and measure the throat angle in minutes and seconds?  Is that normal for USA?  How many ppl on average even know how to convert minutes and seconds properly into an angle measurement? 

I am not understanding this one. 😕 

• Like 1