The Year Twenty Twenty One

Mercer

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Odd that she applied ketchup. I don’t recall ever being served a meal with a condiment like that already on the meal. I must assume that is her meal and she likes her own flavor. 👍 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word is she wanted to make sure it was good before she ate it, but she has a disorder where her taste buds are vaginal.

I have this theory every middle school, or junior high had a girl that is rumored to have broken off a hot dog inside her.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

17 hours ago, Mercer said:

Word is she wanted to make sure it was good before she ate it, but she has a disorder where her taste buds are vaginal.

I have this theory every middle school, or junior high had a girl that is rumored to have broken off a hot dog inside her.

that tight grip make you nut quick

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

I think shit like that will eventually be useful for space travel, and it's a probably good loophole for vegans can exploit if they don't know what they're doing diet/food prep wise yet. That said, I'd never eat that shit on the regular, even if they eventually can create something "better" than real meat. Goes against my own instinct to grow, and  buy more locally produced food (and everything). Straight from the farm /yard to the table. Food trends are moving more in this direction, and away from corp. farming, the leeching chems from the plastic packaging, preservatives, and artificial anythings including blobs of franken-cells. Not against it for those who can't, or don't want to pay for better food, just not for me. Better than starving, but not by much.

• Like 1