The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So if it's ok for Parents of mass shooting victims to sue the shooters parents.  Then it would be just for the parents of the shooter to sue the parents of the victims for bullying if their kid(s) bullied the shooter. 

Screenshot_20240729_211055.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Imagine being Gen Z and knowing that no matter how much you sacrifice your best years you're somewhat fucked.
Brutal..

would be such a demoralising thing to deal with.

okay boomer

which one is gen z again….?

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

okay boomer

which one is gen z again….?

born 1997 onwards

Generation Alpha (my kids generation aren't yet old enough to understand)

not a boomer 

maybe an xoomer (old genx)

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

11 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

born 1997 onwards

Generation Alpha (my kids generation aren't yet old enough to understand)

not a boomer 

maybe an xoomer (old genx)

These days, if you are not rockin a fresh broccoli top and a pair of Crocs, you are a boomer.

• Truth 1

10 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetthe salt and pepper shakers are dope, I think most of us know you posses a certain pass.

Now if we saw those perched on the countertop in one of us pale faces kitchens, well that would be different. 

Not necessarily. Really depends on intention. Some cats understand the history and collect as a reminder. Reference ghost world and Steve buscemi. Obvs a movie but you get my point. I think that shit is important to keep around as a reminder but there are definitely a few bad eggs out there. I also discovered some years ago that a lot of that shit is just reproductions and not even authentic which is out of pocket weird imo. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

These days, if you are not rockin a fresh broccoli top and a pair of Crocs, you are a boomer.

Dude I fuckin haaaate crocs.. I think they're so stupid especially finding out how they became ironically so popular in the first place.. that and how these white boys are trying to bring mullets back..

Also, kind of on topic segway, I'm gonna be bartending at lollapalooza this year all 4 days so between my job and lolla I'm gonna be working for like 10 or 11 days straight basically.. pretty sure I'm gonna see hella crocs and dumbass mullets galore.. I just fuckin hope I don't get covered in glitter...

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

52 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Not necessarily. Really depends on intention. Some cats understand the history and collect as a reminder. Reference ghost world and Steve buscemi. Obvs a movie but you get my point. I think that shit is important to keep around as a reminder but there are definitely a few bad eggs out there. I also discovered some years ago that a lot of that shit is just reproductions and not even authentic which is out of pocket weird imo. 

Don't forget those little lawn jockeys either.  Some know, some don't, some pretend not to.

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Dude I fuckin haaaate crocs.. I think they're so stupid especially finding out how they became ironically so popular in the first place.. that and how these white boys are trying to bring mullets back..

Also, kind of on topic segway, I'm gonna be bartending at lollapalooza this year all 4 days so between my job and lolla I'm gonna be working for like 10 or 11 days straight basically.. pretty sure I'm gonna see hella crocs and dumbass mullets galore.. I just fuckin hope I don't get covered in glitter...

I hate Crocs too. My niece just got her first pair….those little decoration plugs they put in the holes cost $5 a pop! Robbery.

Mullets and bowl cuts already been brought back by white dudes and Mexican dudes. The Mexican bowl cut (Edgar cut) is so out of control right now….adults rocking the worst bowl cuts ever.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Some of them that held lanterns were used to signify underground railroad safe house - for basically a dope anti-slavery combo breaker....

Mothafucka I will show you a lawn jockey slave statue!!!! 

Creates beacon to free slaves - profits. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.158933cc1c74110c2d6a291eb4e0e33e.png

Little lawn statues like these.  You don't see them too often these days, maybe more common to find in the South.

oh yes.

there used to be the Aboriginal versions in Australia.

image.png.10a20f6b4c69b335fb06bc72164791e2.png

1970's you probably saw a lot more but nowadays if you see one it really stands out.

• Like 3