12oz original memes

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, LUGR said:

have you dropped any spicy political memes….?

It's been a while.  I am slipping.  I was trying out the george floyd templates. But I guess since I didn't get any reactions, perhaps no reaction is a form of mutual stance.  I suppose some are afraid to click the like button. 

Maybe my flyod templates will be better suited for reddit and fb.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

It's been a while.  I am slipping.  I was trying out the george floyd templates. But I guess since I didn't get any reactions, perhaps no reaction is a form of mutual stance.  I suppose some are afraid to click the like button. 

I just went back and looked at them. I think the size and font was too hard to read, so we’re overlooked.

• Like 1

You're using a highly controversial topic, and a photo of a man's murder by police, to make a point about something else.  This would be difficult for most to do successfully. 

Most people can't tell a good 9/11 joke, most shouldn't try, and most probably can't get away with it.

• Truth 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2024 at 9:26 AM, ndv said:

Where are these Saint George memes?

Gonna have a banana mayonaise sandwich in tribute to GF this evening I think.

17 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Where are these Saint George memes?

Gonna have a banana mayonaise sandwich in tribute to GF this evening I think.

I didn't think I posted them here. I believe they may be still in the political memes thread in the news section. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

IMG_7833.jpeg

^A solution is near....

for what it's worth after visiting my auntie and uncle on the weekend and learning of my auntie's Alzheimer's where why every time I've seen them since returning to Australia eight years ago she's told me the same stories each time I visit, one can understand my desire to share with my future self moments I'm sure you will all appreciate from my journey.

Edited by Mauler5150
Context
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150 I feel you dude - in a lot of ways 12oz has been personal history log. 

I look back at shit I posted 20 years ago and its wild, doesnt even feel like the same person. 

I cringe looking back at some of the ancient stuff I posted.

but facebook is so much worse considering I've made one comment on there is 7 years.

but in 2007-2011 I evidently had some problems.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

57 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I cringe looking back at some of the ancient stuff I posted.

but facebook is so much worse considering I've made one comment on there is 7 years.

but in 2007-2011 I evidently had some problems.

When I was in the process of deleting my Facebook, I went back and reflected on my posts and was pretty cringe.  There was definitely a lot of drunk posts. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv bro Team Alco aka Team Alpo was just one huge drunk log for like 20% of Channel Zero.

We were pieces of shit haha 

I have read through that thread a few times and it always helps me realize that getting sober was best for me....17 years in a month. 

it's funny you say that we were all pieces of shit and yet as I have temporarily increased my alcohol consumption not to excessive levels but to where I was having 2 to 3 pints a day due to venue hopping to show you all different areas of Perth and reconnect with my younger self and experiences I had as the locations bought them fresh to mind I noticed an increased in the intensity of my negative emotions and the venomous comments or critiques of this world I was making.

Alcohol for me I could do without although I truly do like and appreciate the taste of beer. And I also like to magnify and intensify my emotions via the use of substances temporarily such that I can lower myself down to get closer to the experience and perception of the common man even though I fail to understand or rationalise why they are the way they are. I've gone years without drinking any alcohol with no issues so it's not as if I can't do it I just choose whenever I feel like it knowing that is not a problem for me as I've only drunk to excess to where I could feel it the next day once in the past eight years.

looking back on my past post on here I'm still relatively the same in respect of my viewpoint on many things and yet with my emotions being so dynamic whatever environment I'm in at any given moment I adapt my perception to truthfully reflect whatever it is I perceive positive or negative and whilst I will use sweeping generalisations of things I critique it isn't based entirely on the actions of one individual but rather repeated exposure to the same character type such as the pattern recognition is formed and my judgement is decreed if that makes sense.

What's the best way to go back and view the post I made and say 2007 to 2008 given last time I tried it in a search nothing came up for some strange reason?

and 2:37 am here as I write this because the beach I'm staying at had a house party across the road such that they woke me up at midnight after three hours sleep and I decided to move to another spot and can't get back to sleep so apologies if whatever I dictated above doesn't make sense