Is it just me, or does COVD-19 make you want to fuck more?

Mercer

Seriously, I'm old, and should be physically limited to just 2 nuts per day max rocking these  old man balls. Thing is, I've been hitting higher numbers than that consistently for the last week. Please pray for my wife, IDK how much longer she can hold this pace.  Thing is, as the sole bread earner, I refuse to jerk off. Anyone else fucking their way through this pandemic?

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, One Man Banned said:

Commented on this in the COVID19 thread.  Man/woman bored at home = fucking.  I predict we're going to see some Coronavirus babies in 9 months.

Quarentennials, an entire generation of home schooled children who will have to somehow outdo fidget spinners, the most important millennial contribution.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Good to see your name. Was worried about ya. 

Busy moving, as some of you may know I was trying to escape NYC before the pending collapse. Packed all my shit from my garage/apartment/etc. into a uhaul and drove 3 days straight 4 weeks ago on Monday. Got to the new spot and started a full time job, no internet until last week, it's been a wild ride but so glad I made it.

• Like 1
  • Props 3

Just now, Mercer said:

Busy moving, as some of you may know I was trying to escape NYC before the pending collapse. Packed all my shit from my garage/apartment/etc. into a uhaul and drove 3 days straight 4 weeks ago on Monday. Got to the new spot and started a full time job, no internet until last week, it's been a wild ride but so glad I made it.

Right on. Glad you made it. So this was a permanent move and not the get the fuck outta dodge type? 

Congrats on the move/job.  You seemed pretty committed to NYC from your prior posts, enough that I thought you should probably be committed.  There's a few of us on here now who did the NYC thing and GTFO.

Slightly cringed at you posting your face.  Not sure if that's my paranoia with personal info or if it was your face that didi it 😉

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Congrats on the move/job.  You seemed pretty committed to NYC from your prior posts, enough that I thought you should probably be committed.  There's a few of us on here now who did the NYC thing and GTFO.

Slightly cringed at you posting your face.  Not sure if that's my paranoia with personal info or if it was your face that didi it 😉

15 years in NYC man I loved it, sad to see it going down like this still have a few friends I consider family there. Also, not worried about personal info in the slightest. half of these people on here know me, my real name IRL and have my phone number, not a big deal. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

There was no ground beef available at the grocery store when we got our order this morning.  They had most everything else we put on the list.  One sign that shit isn't normal is that you can normally sign up for a time slot to pick up groceries on the same day but today after we got our groceries we put in another order at the other store up the street.  The one we got groceries from this morning's next time slot was next Sunday, and the one up the street can get us in on Thursday.

Of course we could go in the store and get stuff too but.... fuck that right now.  I don't want to be around people.

@Mercer- I only went to Denver once when the shops in CoSprings were closed one year when we were up there for Pikes Peak Hill Climb Rally.  I've got tickets in for the end of June so if you and the fam love to camp you could join us.  They only allow camping on Pikes Peak 1 day out of the year.... and they also have the electric cars racing.  You love electric cars.  😄

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

There was no ground beef available at the grocery store when we got our order this morning.  They had most everything else we put on the list.  One sign that shit isn't normal is that you can normally sign up for a time slot to pick up groceries on the same day but today after we got our groceries we put in another order at the other store up the street.  The one we got groceries from this morning's next time slot was next Sunday, and the one up the street can get us in on Thursday.

Of course we could go in the store and get stuff too but.... fuck that right now.  I don't want to be around people.

@Mercer- I only went to Denver once when the shops in CoSprings were closed one year when we were up there for Pikes Peak Hill Climb Rally.  I've got tickets in for the end of June so if you and the fam love to camp you could join us.  They only allow camping on Pikes Peak 1 day out of the year.... and they also have the electric cars racing.  You love electric cars.  😄

Might do that, it actually sounds dope. Not sure if an electric car race would be fun to watch unless they mounted real V8's on top of the cars and ran them during the race for the sound/smell effect. I'm seriously thinking about the Model Y tho if we make it through this bitch.

• Props 1

5 hours ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

I've got a bunch of friends that live in Denver. Next vacation I plan on doing a road trip in my Jeep to visit them. I heard it's a great place.

Definitely take the day trip to the summit of pikes peak. You'll come back and tell me thank you for suggesting it if you do. Ever since I first went I knew I'd be coming back for the rest of my life.