How can we wank up in here without @Deine Mudder?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, T4M* said:

I get the kidney stone meme at a third grader level,  but peed would of giving it the dank meme stamp.

Thought about that, but the lack of basic biology knowledge kinda made it retarded funny. Besides, everyone knows pee is strictly reserved for butt funnels.

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Crazy they got her too. Idrgaf one way or another but I be laughing at who these mf’s come for. Crazy times we livin in lolol.

I'm actually a Lizzo fan now after learning this. I thought shed be a basic boring bitch, just trying to eat and be out of breath. Now that I know she parties all wild, and abuses her back up dancers like this I have the utmost respect.

Like I said idgaf about a Lizzo. But I find it wild crazy that she and the man behind the man’s somehow created this giant fat body global acceptance turned praise revival shit and then all of a sudden she’s me too’d. I can’t help but think and laugh at that movie “don’t look up.” Our whole society is so retarded lololol. it’s pure comedy. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Like I said idgaf about a Lizzo. But I find it wild crazy that she and the man behind the man’s somehow created this giant fat body global acceptance turned praise revival shit and then all of a sudden she’s me too’d. I can’t help but think and laugh at that movie “don’t look up.” Our whole society is so retarded lololol. it’s pure comedy. 

'Mericans love to build people up into heroes but they take a special joy in watching those heroes get too close to the sun.  But yeah, who cares about her.

• Truth 2

I was just talking the other day about how 2023 needs a long over due Tiger King-esque moment. Bro. Those tricks got whooped. My man flattened that old bitches head with a folding chair. This is one of the funniest damn things that's happened in a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I was just talking the other day about how 2023 needs a long over due Tiger King-esque moment. Bro. Those tricks got whooped. My man flattened that old bitches head with a folding chair. This is one of the funniest damn things that's happened in a long time. 

Tossed that other chick in the river water. Crazy

I really needed that play by play to take it all in. The clips I had seen up until this were no good. Who are the blue shirt people? The staff from the river boat that wanted the pontoon boat to move? Some kind of event staff?

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Tossed that other chick in the river water. Crazy

I really needed that play by play to take it all in. The clips I had seen up until this were no good. Who are the blue shirt people? The staff from the river boat that wanted the pontoon boat to move? Some kind of event staff?

No clue but it’s all about the mf that swam across the river to join the fun. Ohhhh lawwwwd. Amazing. 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

No clue but it’s all about the mf that swam across the river to join the fun. Ohhhh lawwwwd. Amazing. 

They were giving that guy props on the news. He swam from the barge and was the coworker of the guy getting jumped for doing his job.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

21 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

The homie just sent this to me and it is for sure one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a while (distasteful to some disclosure for some of y’all lol) 

https://twitter.com/bigcory00/status/1688331638697345024

It even seems like some of those blows weren’t even at 100%. 

except the chair.