Epstein was "suicided" / Kevin Spacey deathpool / Ghislaine Maxwell trial

6Pennies

I've known some wealthy people and they tend to care more about being frugal or having a certain appearance more than paying high for quality every time. I don't know if that's the case here but plenty of people with money got there by penny pinching. 

just imaging being Zuckerberg and choosing to drive a Prius. Lol. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another example is people buying base model merc or bmw cars. Average joe has no clue it's just another 30k dollar car wearing a luxury badge. Tons of guys bag dumb girls this way with their three series. 

I've heard girls talk about a guys bmw before only to finally see it and it's a three series. Cool but it's like dollar beer night cool not blue label Johnny walker cool. 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Kults said:

also curious how the evidence found in Epstein’s safe has ‘disappeared’

lol. 

I don’t understand how that works out either. Ok so they have a search warrant for his house, search it, find a safe (open it?), find loose diamonds, photos and CDroms - then realize their warrant doesn’t cover the safe, so they leave to get a new warrant - without leaving any agents to guard the safe - and while they are doing that Epstein’s lawyer clears out the safe “for safe keeping” and they get the items back from him…. Lol what the fuck? 

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-maxwell-trump-flight-logs-20211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html

Former President Donald Trump took at least seven trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private plane — far more than was previously known, according to newly released flight logs.

Trump was one of several high-profile passengers on the sex-predator financier’s private jet. The 118 pages of flight logs, released Monday, also list nine trips by former President Bill Clinton, as well as flights taken by lawyer Alan Dershowitz, former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell and Prince Andrew.

13 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I don’t understand how that works out either. Ok so they have a search warrant for his house, search it, find a safe (open it?), find loose diamonds, photos and CDroms - then realize their warrant doesn’t cover the safe, so they leave to get a new warrant - without leaving any agents to guard the safe - and while they are doing that Epstein’s lawyer clears out the safe “for safe keeping” and they get the items back from him…. Lol what the fuck? 

Oopsy! 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-maxwell-trump-flight-logs-20211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html

Former President Donald Trump took at least seven trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private plane — far more than was previously known, according to newly released flight logs.

Trump was one of several high-profile passengers on the sex-predator financier’s private jet. The 118 pages of flight logs, released Monday, also list nine trips by former President Bill Clinton, as well as flights taken by lawyer Alan Dershowitz, former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell and Prince Andrew.

Stage 4 liberalism with a giant pinch of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You guys have got to stop believing this stupid shit.  It literally makes you sound stupid.

I don't like Elon, but i don't think any picture of anyone w/ ghislaine or epstein automatically makes them a kid fucker.

Are there people that have pictures with those two that are kid fuckers?  Certainly there are.

Epstein was involved in money laundering and apparently was black mailing a ton of people.

Just look for the picture of Adam Schiff wearing a diaper.... that's black mail shit that should have never gotten out, but it leaked because people have exposed it.

1746803783_ScreenShot2021-12-21at2_44_02PM.png.5eb21fa8033fb47f2ec704f45d2f047b.png

Guilty on 5 of 6 charges 

https://apnews.com/article/ghislaine-maxwell-convicted-jeffrey-epstein-trial-verdict-63a71a2825eab41184a79e37bb967e90

Count 1: Conspiracy to Entice Individuals Under the Age of 17 to Travel in Interstate Commerce with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 2: Enticement of an Individual Under the Age of 17 (Jane only) to Travel with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity (ONLY CHARGE FOUND NOT GUILTY)

Count 3: Conspiracy to Transport Individuals Under the Age of 17 to Travel in Interstate Commerce with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 4: Transportation of an Individual Under the Age of 17 (Jane only) with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 5: Conspiracy to Commit Sex Trafficking of Individuals Under the Age of 18

Count 6: Sex Trafficking of an Individual Under the Age of 18 (Carolyn only)

• Props 1

16 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Guilty on 5 of 6 charges 

https://apnews.com/article/ghislaine-maxwell-convicted-jeffrey-epstein-trial-verdict-63a71a2825eab41184a79e37bb967e90

Count 1: Conspiracy to Entice Individuals Under the Age of 17 to Travel in Interstate Commerce with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 2: Enticement of an Individual Under the Age of 17 (Jane only) to Travel with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity (ONLY CHARGE FOUND NOT GUILTY)

Count 3: Conspiracy to Transport Individuals Under the Age of 17 to Travel in Interstate Commerce with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 4: Transportation of an Individual Under the Age of 17 (Jane only) with Intent to Engage in Illegal Sexual Activity

Count 5: Conspiracy to Commit Sex Trafficking of Individuals Under the Age of 18

Count 6: Sex Trafficking of an Individual Under the Age of 18 (Carolyn only)

It's like they kill off oh dude, and charge her with his crimes.  It's the American Justice way.  Someone has to pay.

19 minutes ago, Kults said:

99A0EA75-834C-40CF-BFBA-004DE0C43020.jpeg

Sad but true.  My problem that I have with the entire situation is that the same people participating in her trial , judging her and stuff are the same people who are engaged in all types of stuff that really isn't any different.  It's basically criminals locking up criminals. 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Sad but true.  My problem that I have with the entire situation is that the same people participating in her trial , judging her and stuff are the same people who are engaged in all types of stuff that really isn't any different.  It's basically criminals locking up criminals. 

Boyyyyy have I got a thread for you.. lol jk

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1