Kanye is a genius

Brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When people say they like Kanye I legit discount them entirely - immediately into the fucktard im not fuckin with you pile.

Its so ridiculous that I will almost judge you if you rockin Yeezy’s.

Boom-bap golden era fuck the world. This dude is on some insane Bamboozled vibe and if you haven’t seen that movie you should….

• Truth 1

Still think He's Genius for his music between 2004 to 2010ish. Every album shifted other people's music, and more or less sparked Sub Genres esp. 808 & Heartbreaks. That said, I think it went to his head, and he thought he was some sort of DaVinci or some shit. No.

Everything he does on the visual tip is hideous. I can't believe people buy Yeezeys they look like bobo's fucked moon boots and didn't abort the fetus. Pure garbage. Any self comparison he's made to Basquait our great fashion designers is pure delusion. I know art school dropouts with well below average IQ's with 100x better visuals than him. He should have stoped at "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and never gotten into fashion. Crazy is only tolerable when the work is on point.

2010704588_ScreenShot2022-10-06at9_37_25AM.png.9cda3909b088a7d3ab25ddb02f75b524.png

image.thumb.png.6456ba7815e40dd642cae2b10e00aaa0.png

image.png.52a0fb6d96c9ad83053afce15ef94f67.png

image.png.132170894f367c26dbe58d383b998193.png

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Still think He's Genius for his music between 2004 to 2010ish. Every album shifted other people's music, and more or less sparked Sub Genres esp. 808 & Heartbreaks. That said, I think it went to his head, and he thought he was some sort of DaVinci or some shit. No.

Everything he does on the visual tip is hideous. I can't believe people buy Yeezeys they look like bobo's fucked moon boots and didn't abort the fetus. Pure garbage. Any self comparison he's made to Basquait our great fashion designers is pure delusion. I know art school dropouts with well below average IQ's with 100x better visuals than him. He should have stoped at "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and never gotten into fashion. Crazy is only tolerable when the work is on point.

2010704588_ScreenShot2022-10-06at9_37_25AM.png.9cda3909b088a7d3ab25ddb02f75b524.png

image.thumb.png.6456ba7815e40dd642cae2b10e00aaa0.png

image.png.52a0fb6d96c9ad83053afce15ef94f67.png

image.png.132170894f367c26dbe58d383b998193.png

WORD WORD WORD

dude just took shia lebeouf's homeless hipster aesthetic and made that shit expensive

he has so many people riding his meat and enabling his mental illness

it is quite obvious noone has kicked his ass for a few decades

Shia Labeouf Says Kanye West 'Took All My Fucking Clothes' - PAPER

Shia LaBeouf and Kanye West Share One Nerdy Style Secret | GQ

shia labeouf kanye clothes Goedkoop Online,Up To OFF 76%

• LOL! 3

Truth be told, I'm rooting for Kanye. I also think white lives matter but def not Shia's, same for Candice, fingers crossed she has an altercation with the abusive/killer cops she supports no matter how fucked their actions clearly are. Only after she sees the light can she touch the PP.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Truth be told, I'm rooting for Kanye. I also think white lives matter but def not Shia's, same for Candice, fingers crossed she has an altercation with the abusive/killer cops she supports no matter how fucked their actions clearly are. Only after she sees the light can she touch the PP.

being a good and decent person transcends all social constructs.

skin color being one of those.

and i fully agree, i hope she gets wild arrested for nothing 

The movie where Shia plays his dad - that shit was pretty good imo.

Also the debt collector shit I dug too.

There are like 2-3 Kanye songs I like but ultimately I will fuck you off entirely if I think your character is faulty. Kanye is a straight clown - his Trump

supporting shit, so telling. 

/foreveraloneoner

• Truth 1

Shai is a total ass, he's Libertarian, but most Libertarians think he's a POS anyway, and the anarchists think even less of him. At first he was sort of welcomed as nobody really likes, or admits they're libertarian so a celebrity is always welcomed. That said his actions and people's personal interactions with him eventually made him a pariah in the Ancap/Lib communities. Also, he's just a POS.

From his Wiki:

908923831_ScreenShot2022-10-06at12_31_46PM.thumb.png.327932ae83400344481e199135eae3e4.png

15 minutes ago, glorydays said:

he got eaten up by his own fame

and i can see myself in his shoes tbh....if i ever let my ego go and other people just enable me

i mean, who wouldnt get caught up in that kind of dumb shit

there are writers out there who do the same thing....cope is one of them

this shit wild @glorydays hella people famous to the level of Kanye West without the douchebaggery but I too hope you reach his level of fame. You need to do those shirts you had going, those things were dope.

Has the graffiti community as a whole not disowned Cope yet - in my opinion dude is an outlier at best and a terrible representation/ has he shook the Utah/Ether snitch label? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

this shit wild @glorydays hella people famous to the level of Kanye West without the douchebaggery but I too hope you reach his level of fame. You need to do those shirts you had going, those things were dope.

Has the graffiti community as a whole not disowned Cope yet - in my opinion dude is an outlier at best and a terrible representation/ has he shook the Utah/Ether snitch label? 

Thank you for the love brother

broooo....cope messaged me after i posted the funny ass thread we had on here on instagram

dude got fucking tight

and yea....dude is mad ostricized 

Edited by glorydays
  • LOL! 1