Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Felt the same way when I saw it, it's like a quick burst of anger, denial, acceptance and then respect for the spice. Personally think the cold war was a big fat capitol W for boomers, but I guess the participation trophy meme still applies in comparison to today's military, or militaries before it in actual hot warfare.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Felt the same way when I saw it, it's like a quick burst of anger, denial, acceptance and then respect for the spice. Personally think the cold war was a big fat capitol W for boomers, but I guess the participation trophy meme still applies in comparison to today's military, or militaries before it in actual hot warfare.

I should call up my buddy and have him print thatcon vinyl, you know the perforated vinyl I am sure you probably have seen on the back of pickup trucks windows?  

That's be a good one to roll around with for a week or do. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:33 AM, Mercer said:

image.png.a0806d9410149649971e098b8a82dfbc.png

Millennials be like I just remote drone bombed a wedding & two hospitals, where TF my extra respect & discounts at?

Maybe I don't understand the meme (it's possible, I'm 54... a lot flies right over my head), but I think there's a big difference between giving a 10 year a participation trophy for being part of a soccer game they didn't win and giving someone a hat for being drafted into a war their country didn't win. One requires zero sacrifice other than time away from video games while the other requires a much bigger sacrifice.

If it's the same thing maybe someone can explain it to me.