Comedians

dsel.ufd

man i just got done seeing chris rocks bigger and blacker for the thousandth time shit gets funnier everytime.I love this guy ,i dont watch his show on hbo ever but his specials, especially the first one are off the chizane and so fuckin true.

Hes my favorite comedian and George Carlin is a close second.This guy is just fuckin nuts.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-21-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Alien Gonzalez

BEN Stiller ... in a class of his own

ellen degeneris ........sike! eddie murphy raw circa ?mid eighties? eddie WAS a champ , well now he's a hasbeen doin more cameos than gary coleman..

Bumps for Mitch Hedberg. A few samplings:

"You know when people say, this is a picture of me when I was younger? Of course it is. Every picture of you is you when you were younger."

"You ever hear a song, and it's like, we are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who live a better life so let's start giving. And then you're like, remember when I fucked you in the pet semetary to that song girl?"

A funnny motherfucker who is at the least drunk and crazy monotone funny. Check him out.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

eddie murphy

delirious funniest stand up act, ever

nuff said

close thread

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Who the fuck said Howie Mandel?

I saw some of his 'Howie Mandel on Ice' or whatever on HBO. I swear I didnt crack a smile the whole time. Hes unwatchable. Hes complete shit.

Anyone ever heard of John Pinette? He was the fat guy from the last episode of Seinfeld. I saw him live and hes fuckin hilarious.

yes, Mitch Hedburg is a genius.. the yogurt joke is an all-out, universal classic. "...I thought perhaps I had entered a contest of which I was unaware. " his delivery is everything and the fact that his appearance backs this up 100% makes him one of the best. George Carlin is there too, the feminist blowjob is an all-out, universal classic. Eddie Murphy's Delirious is amazing too. man, I love comedy.

im sad no one has said richard pryor yet.....

other funny motherfuckers:

eddie murphy

george carlin

eddie griffin

howie mandel

chris rock

in the lameass unfunny dept.:

jim breur

chris rock(yes,because a lot of times,joking on white people gets old)

tim allen

------------------

"...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by cmeup:

and that fat white dude that died, i cant remember his name though. rip fat dude.

which one? It's like all the fat white guys get knocked.

and a few skinny strung-out black guys too.

Live fast, tell good jokes, die young.

Guest SPLINTER

i think tease (cmeup) is talkin bout CHRIS FARLEY. um tease are you talkin bout the dude in tommy boy, black sheep, beverly hills ninja, adam sandler cameos? or you talkin bout movies from the 80's?