Comedians

dsel.ufd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

This dude always delivers.

Tried to catch him last fall but had to bail, somehow he’s back on tour with another special in less than a year which I absolutely have to go see. Dude is hilarious. And Big Jay  is kind of an underground legend I’ve always heard but never really seen. 

12 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Tried to catch him last fall but had to bail, somehow he’s back on tour with another special in less than a year which I absolutely have to go see. Dude is hilarious. And Big Jay  is kind of an underground legend I’ve always heard but never really seen. 

Saw Big Jay a few months ago.  Mostly crowd work and he's super quick with the zingers.

• Props 1

7 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You got major player clubs within 2 hrs of you. I’d definitely make the trek to go to one if I lived out that way for sure. 

The La Jolla comedy store also gets banger acts. I saw Dave Attell at a club downtown here before too. Paul Versi and Ian Finance at same club downtown

I don’t make a habit of going to LA to be honest. Shits like only 200 miles away but fuckin 3 hours on the highway because of cars lmao (why don’t we have more trains fml)

On 3/27/2024 at 12:27 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

The La Jolla comedy store also gets banger acts. I saw Dave Attell at a club downtown here before too. Paul Versi and Ian Finance at same club downtown

I don’t make a habit of going to LA to be honest. Shits like only 200 miles away but fuckin 3 hours on the highway because of cars lmao (why don’t we have more trains fml)

Dave Attell is goat for me, he has a new special on netflix but only 40mins long