Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just beat Lake. Mega chill and hardly qualified as a game. Loved it.

Almost exclusively playing indie games these days. 

Revitalized my love for gaming. Something about big budget games that just feels so bland to me. 

Played the Dead Space remake not too long ago.. it was pretty dope I had a blast playing it.. I started a new game on both fallout 4 and cyberpunk again after I beat dead space mainly out of boredom but after watching the show and a buddy of mine starting to play it for the first time it kind of gave me an itch to play again.. then as I was playing realized how much time it consumes just wandering the wasteland and haven't really played in a bit.. also downloaded Blasphemous 2 but only played a little bit so far but super dope..

Just looked in my ps store and of course tons of games on my wishlist are on sale.. debating mainly on Reveil or Alan Wake 2 they both look pretty cool..

Also for what it's worth I might fuck around and get the new blackops when it comes out.. genuinely wanna see what these new moving mechanics or whatever is about and see if it does live up to the hype.. got down in warzone for a whiiiiile with some homies but I haven't got down in a bit with work and other games.. I'd be interested in search and destroy and death matches again since I can't even remember which multi-player cod I've played last besides warzone but besides that I don't even know what other games are coming out soon that I'm excited about tbh..

• Like 1

Maaaan this black ops does have me wanting to jump back in. Haven’t really played any COD multiplayer since OG MW2. Much better with friends on your time I’m sure. If anyone else wants to jam on some multiplayer games holla at ya boy, I’m on ps5.

yo @Tails0nEhomie if you liked dead space remake you will like Alan wake 2. That games story is a trip and the cutscenes with FMV video and whatnot are pretty cool. It’s a very twin peaks vibe, it did feel kinda slow in the first chapter for each protagonist but I was hooked after that. (I didn’t play Alan wake 1 or Control which I think are from the same universe)

• Like 1

@simon sandleshit yeah I think the last cod I bought was cold war and lowkey that dead ops arcade mode was fucking awesome.. top down old school shooter kind of like super smash TV from back in the day.. I played a round with randoms one day and right off the jump this guy was like "hey yall wanna clear it? Follow me I know all the passages and secrets just follow me well get to level 62" and dude knew his shit we got all the way to level like 58 or something and my fucking internet cut out 🤦🏽‍♂️

And yeah I think Alan Wake 2 is by the same studio as control.. control was pretty dope but after a while that fucking map got confusing as hell but it was still pretty dope.. definitely thinking about Alan Wake 2 above all just cause of the vibe and story.. my cousin the other day was telling me to start streaming cause of my voice and the mic I got but sometimes I just wanna fucking play and kind of disassociate for a bit rather than add commentary you know.. plus I be super stoned too so idk I might fuck around and dabble with some spooky games who knows..

Also for what it's worth if anyone wanna get down on warzone I'm on ps5 my sn is SoigneWest927 message me "WONK SAGGIN" so I know yall from teh oontz.. I'll post my warzone Activision name thingy for others who aren't on ps

• 5 weeks later...

Any of y’all ever downloaded and played these Age of Origin zombie shooter games I keep seeing on IG ads? I end up watching them and they look mad fun, but need someone to vouch for them before I get involvedz

Due to having zero desire to play any more games and instructed Microsoft to delete my Xbox account due to discovering the numerous attempts of faggot rapist pathetic scum trying to hack their way into My account when I went into xbox.com to check My account status.

MAULER5150 (The gamer I once was, not the Oontz Australian loon who used such a tag for the past 15 years or so) shall be no more as of a week or two.

Perhaps @SpyD or @SKI_MASK_BORIS can confirm once I My account is fully deleted given the numerous hackers who unsuccesully tried to steal My identity and get into My Xs Box.

And perhaps I should post the IP Addresses of those whom tried to obtain My identity for those here to troll ans fuck into oblivion.

Here are a couple of the addresses used to try and hack into My account

Brazilian cunt at 5.102.102.238

Brazillian cunt #2 at 177.21.52.201

Brazillian cunt #3 at 190.171.85.220

Iraqi at 91.106.55.25

I can go on but I will go onto iMovie and expose the rest with screenshots I took which prompted the deletion of My account thanks to these rapist faggots.

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Lena Was pretty good. For a AA game it was high end. If they had a bigger budget, that game could become something incredible.

Playing this now. Easily my favorite game I’ve played since Witcher 3. 

how you have so much time for playing g-lames but rarely time to Oontz..:.:seems kinda sus.

• LOL! 1

On 9/8/2024 at 9:20 PM, Dark_Knight said:

Lena Was pretty good. For a AA game it was high end. If they had a bigger budget, that game could become something incredible.

Playing this now. Easily my favorite game I’ve played since Witcher 3. 

guys bloodborne is the greatest game if all time.

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

you should play it and we can isolate ourselves from everyone on here and make them feel left out when we discuss bloodborne lore

sounds romantic

I don’t game anymore since I stopped smoking weed.

What do I need to play? I don’t have much man, old Xbox 360 and a basic ass laptop.

I do catch myself watching these zombie shooter game ads on IG that I am tempted to try….

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

sounds romantic

I don’t game anymore since I stopped smoking weed.

What do I need to play? I don’t have much man, old Xbox 360 and a basic ass laptop.

I do catch myself watching these zombie shooter game ads on IG that I am tempted to try….

get a ps4 for cheap. Psplus is a yearly subscription and it comes with hundreds of games. They we can be gaming bffls

• Truth 1