FREE 12ozProphet stickers and product for ALL forum members

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/25/2019 at 4:13 PM, misteraven said:

We'll be stuff the reunion tee packages with tons of free stickers. Scrambing to keep up with all that as it is, so going to be a few before I can get to sending free sticker packs on top of it.

Nice! I just ordered a shirt and need some new stickers for my work laptop. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ray40 said:

Sick stickers, to bad my parents would probably stop me from getting them 

check out this thread... There's a forum reunion tee that's $12 off for people posting on here. If you can swing it, we're stuffing a bunch of free stickers into all orders.

1 minute ago, Ray40 said:

Damn you are helping me so much 

I just reset your reputation on here so you're back to zero. Like I said, everyone has to start somewhere, so just be smart and respectful about it and stick it out.

Giving you a pass and helping you out because I have a 13 year old son myself and have softened up over the years and because maybe you'll actually stick it out, learn and go into contribute something valid to the scene and the community on here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IOU_ONE said:

Is this still going down?

Also, Reunion shirts.. Done and dusted or will rise like the phoenix that is the OZ?

I'll probably start sending them out again, but for now am just stuffing them into orders since It starts to add up after a while.

Reunion tees were presale only and long gone but I have a couple stashed and a couple left from orders that got changed last sec to other sizes (we didn't cancel the original size so ended up with a few extras). No more coupon codes on those but if anyone missed out or wants and extra one, private message me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...