Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

Yeah my bad...

I'm only a few days into crypto but invested £1000 last week after reading this thread and the one in Jekyll Island.

Split across BTC, ETH and XRP. 

I suppose my question is why would you leave your currency sitting in a wallet when you could loan it and receive interest (and withdraw at anytime)?

• Like 1
  • Trash 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, craig said:

Yeah my bad...

I'm only a few days into crypto but invested £1000 last week after reading this thread and the one in Jekyll Island.

I suppose my question is why would you leave your currency sitting in a wallet when you could loan it and receive interest (and withdraw at anytime)?

The safest thing for you to do is post your private keys in this thread

• Trash 1

On 11/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, craig said:

Yeah my bad...

Guy, don’t listen to fools like @where just do your thing. He’s harmlessly ball busting. Just like everyone else on the internet. Welcome  to the forum while not lurking anymore. We need more of y’all. Some folks made still weird about talking numbers or credit scores and shit like that. Don’t trip. It’s cool you dug into the threads and came out with results. Take a look around mane. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

BTC $20k today???

I’m kicking myself all over the fucking place trying not to keep sweating the fact I watched that shit go from like 8k not long ago but doing nothing, still. Least I bought a couple few eth. Been listening to that crypto 101 podcast again too. Do any of y’all  know about celio? This podcast was a damn good listen.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/crypto-101/id1262351840?i=1000459745900

https://cieloex.io/index