Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It’s funny we were talking about Ledger, they got hacked last night but from what I gather it’s just an email dump and obv can’t do anything to cold storage wallets. Took all the exchange profits from the first week of alt season in into stable coins. Probably gonna stake it but I feel a crash loading so idk.

I bet if you wrote a convincing enough email and asked enough people to respond with their nmonic passphrases someone would fall for it. I think my email is on that list. Bad look for ledger if they don't take their own security seriously enough to prevent a breach like this.

10 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Also yes, Icey, but I don't think it's effecting bitcoin right now which had the slightest of dips. Altcoins not so much. ADA took a humungous shit and isn't even lised in any SEC controlled exchanges. As always, riding this shit out.

Your ethos is admirable, the sec is waiting for guidance on btc from banks next monday, which I think is code for giving institutional hodlers time to dump. Got puts at 16 till the end of january on btc.

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Hahaha, can't believe he's still around. No, not really.

He was one of the first people I heard talk about crypto, it was all Russian propaganda on RT but I appreciated to heads up. He’s fucking tapped on Twitter, ‘s comedy.

He's a little too whacky for me, pretty out there but I do remember him being a sort of early bitcoin ambassador. I put him in the same category as McCaffe, or Jeff Burwick. Brillian but also a little too crackpot/conspiracy theory for me to watch in anything more than small doses. He even had some crazy side kick chick I'm not sure if he pokes around in or not that seemed even more bat shit crazy. He always reminds me of that scene in Princess Bride "Inconceivable".

Nope, they want to keep printing money to enrich the politically connected class. Last thing they want do is to make the people trying to end them wealthy which is exactly what happens when the printer goes brrr. Unfortunately for them, enough the political class is also doing quite well for themselves in crypto to fight back.

At this point it's just infighting, but I don't think there's a single person out there with clout that supports XRP as anything more than a failed experiment, and there pretty much never was. Can't think of a single crypto OG, anarchist or not anarchist that ever had anything positive to say about it.

Not a big loss for anyone but misguided noobs, looking to exploit other misguided noobs, and the wise people at the top of the pyramid exploiting the worlds stupidity, AKA the people named in that lawsuit. Basically, if a crypto has zero defense against government regulators because it's mutable/censorable, it's not a crypto. To be honest I'm glad to take a hit just to see the herd culled into health, get rid of the weak links, and watch the industry move forward that much more sucker free.

I’m back into Xrp heaaavy for the record, I’ve been documenting my movements in this past year and I know it’s kinda obnoxious but I hope some of the shit I say is somewhat illuminating. If someone followed what I typed in this thread they would be up more than +250% so that really speaks for itself.

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Nope, they want to keep printing money to enrich the politically connected class. Last thing they want do is to make the people trying to end them wealthy which is exactly what happens when the printer goes brrr. Unfortunately for them, enough the political class is also doing quite well for themselves in crypto to fight back.

At this point it's just infighting, but I don't think there's a single person out there with clout that supports XRP as anything more than a failed experiment, and there pretty much never was. Can't think of a single crypto OG, anarchist or not anarchist that ever had anything positive to say about it.

Not a big loss for anyone but misguided noobs, looking to exploit other misguided noobs, and the wise people at the top of the pyramid exploiting the worlds stupidity, AKA the people named in that lawsuit. Basically, if a crypto has zero defense against government regulators because it's mutable/censorable, it's not a crypto. To be honest I'm glad to take a hit just to see the herd culled into health, get rid of the weak links, and watch the industry move forward that much more sucker free.

Misguided noob here...
I’ve got a friend who was/still is a believer in XRP. 

i could cut my losses but for the sake of $200 I might just leave it and pray.