Cryptocurrency

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for the pm assist, @Mercer Now I gotta go public with my vibes. Verdicts still out on exactly wtf happened with my coinbase withdrawal the other day but in a nutshell, I sold off around $160 worth of eth and btc combined. Super quick and easy. I was extra hyped at how rad it was going to be to rip even more out and pay some shit down. Na. That same day I notice a $175 coinbase associated withdrawal from the same bank account. Mercer was kind enough to explain there are additional miner fees for said withdrawals which I had no fucking clue about until today. 

So....and i'm still unsure of exactly what happened there because i havent been able to look up how much the miner fees were (that link you gave me isn't working with the ol 404 error idk). BUT. if there is indeed a counteractive charge that takes place when you sell off your shit and it's MORE than what you just took out, what in the fucking hell is the point of any of this.....?? Have any of yall experienced this completely counter productive bullshit lol? I wanna be tight about it but it's only my own fault. Got my little hardware wallet, got the exodus, sunk some more loot into the game only to find out it costs more to take out whatever you end up selling?? the fuck kind of shit is that? 

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Thanks for the pm assist, @Mercer Now I gotta go public with my vibes. Verdicts still out on exactly wtf happened with my coinbase withdrawal the other day but in a nutshell, I sold off around $160 worth of eth and btc combined. Super quick and easy. I was extra hyped at how rad it was going to be to rip even more out and pay some shit down. Na. That same day I notice a $175 coinbase associated withdrawal from the same bank account. Mercer was kind enough to explain there are additional miner fees for said withdrawals which I had no fucking clue about until today. 

So....and i'm still unsure of exactly what happened there because i havent been able to look up how much the miner fees were (that link you gave me isn't working with the ol 404 error idk). BUT. if there is indeed a counteractive charge that takes place when you sell off your shit and it's MORE than what you just took out, what in the fucking hell is the point of any of this.....?? Have any of yall experienced this completely counter productive bullshit lol? I wanna be tight about it but it's only my own fault. Got my little hardware wallet, got the exodus, sunk some more loot into the game only to find out it costs more to take out whatever you end up selling?? the fuck kind of shit is that? 

Wait, I thought you were sending BTC, and ETH, not funds to your bank. That money is probably on the way to your bank. Banking system is like snail mail. Takes up to two weeks.

20 hours ago, Mercer said:

Wait, I thought you were sending BTC, and ETH, not funds to your bank. That money is probably on the way to your bank. Banking system is like snail mail. Takes up to two weeks.

Na, it looks like it made its way to my bank pretty quick. Then there is a coinbase affiliated charge withdrawl totaling more than what i cashed out for. 

After/if this reddit gme hullabaloo is over I expect a huge PnD with a lower marketcap coin like Bancor, The Graph, or nucypher. That’s all speculation and not based on technology like the 3 I shilled. If taproot has the same affect on btc as segwit, kinda expecting short term volatility.

So Trezor fucked up and sent me a second wallet

Having two wallets seems like an unneeded redundancy since the coin are on the seeds, and I really doubt anyone would want to buy one on eBay or Amazon from anyone other than official Trezor.... the fuck do I do with this thing? Idk if they do refunds...