Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

Oldest registration date on 12oz?

How about the old moderators? Seeking, Symbols, Glik0, Joker, the Canuck with the extreme hammock site, etc?

And Theo (every time I see an Alex Chan article I think "this could be Theo" and then I dismiss it because Theo wasn't

ever that much of a bitch)?

• Like 1

Joker has made a couple posts since the update.

Symbols is still here. I think other than her Mercer is the oldest-school mod left?

Yo crave. Still in or have you wised up and gone civilian yet?

• Like 1

I've noticed the internet is pretty boring after my 20 year time period sample (or so). I can name all the sites I visit regularly on one hand and I don't get into scrolling facebook or instagram so the major time sinks that have afflicted most netizens don't get to me. I just don't see the value.

Anyway, on topic - It is pretty interesting to see so many old names. I remember Casek and I used to wild out on computer topics here a lot.

• Like 1

Jesus, it's only the interuts and I've been here for 8 years myself. But I still feel at least a little humbled by the amount of 15 year-heads that are stepping in to the light.

It's intriguing as to why but we have an innate drive to respect those who have gone before ourselves.

Hi catface. I'm sorry I was mean to you in IRC all those years ago.

I've completely forgotten about it and we're BFFs as far as I'm concerned.

Neat! Well, welcome back.

Things are still slow, but they're picking back up. This thread and this one will catch you up w/ what we know about users from the olden days.

• Like 1

I abandoned my original name (registered in 2000) and several others since and I'm glad as I said some really, really stupid shit that I don't necessarily want linked to my adult life.

Shame on you Raven for keeping this forum going and letting 16 year olds create an eternal monument to their stupidity...

I remember spending a lot of time on pure graffiti and the bombing science forums before registering here. Looking back now I'm glad those accounts are gone.
  • Like 1

I get what Ravens is trying to do, but I do question how wise is it to ask for all this info from this group of people.

47B888B6-B9CA-4ABB-AABA-132762385E86.thumb.png.69095dd3e83e0dec79d4362c8d795b0f.png

I am actually interested in seeing who applies to this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now