Where shall the pheonix fly?

Hua Guofang

There's less than 50 of us left, 12OZ is facing extinction and the great mythical reboot has become irrelevant.

Yet the space remains. Do we cane the dead horse until dust is dust? Do we call it a day?

Do we patch in to the nearest lamp post and graf and dance our own way out regardless of the whole digital disco?

Do we take it from here of do we just take off?

Crunch-o'clock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Woo happy friday! do whatever feels right for you,

i know i've never really contributed much to the forum other than the day in pies

and a few other threads a ways back

but even in its current state its given me plenty of laughs while helping pass the time at work. not that it matters but im ride this out til the wheels fall off..

19614_o.gif

I think that we all know what's gonna happen. It's inevitable. It's just a matter of time. Tell me I'm wrong:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSypib1RRH_jU24l-x65eRKwqmvGWzTBoxTX93EQjCCrHN8gUeC

Soon as they banned DAO the first time, I knew this was the beginning of the end.

We all grew up or stopped caring. The only reason the internet should exist is for homo bashing your fellow stranger.

It's a dark day. The internet has turned into a strip mall with persian cell phone accessory salesmen and speed dating. And we all wear our real name on our name tag. Be politically correct. :(

God bless those who still wear nametags such as "FUKD_HER_RITE_N_D_PUSSY" and "BigDickRick", they're keeping true to what the internet was about.

Anonymous hate. A release of aggression. And the freedom to not have any repercussions from your own angst.

So, in conclusion.

FUCK THE JEWS

FUCK THE NIGGERS

FUCK THE SPICS

FUCK THE CHINEE

AND FUCK YOU BRITISH WANKS, YOU STANK and i hate you

/endrant

ps: add me on ps3 if you're playing destiny, my name on there is the same.

• Like 1

As a long time lurker and sometimes contributor I must say it's sad to feel the end of the oontz. Had many good laughs and I think one or two good threads. Enjoyed hearing folks opinions from across the globe on various issues, but have to say that my favorite threads were:

1. Nonsense

2. Beat the picture above you

3. the cooking thread ( and as much as I thought you folks were making some awesome looking dishes, there is no way any of you have kids).

4. The alphabet battle. Had a couple of votes here and there, but that keeps an old man fromn getting rusty.

Really liked the graff until it was taken over by the toys.

The trains always looked on point.

Good times indeed.

tifisparetire1.jpg

I must say it's sad to feel the end of the oontz.
yeah, this place got me back in to graff, that and painting in China. Now I'm in a small town where there's no train line and the only painting is under bridges. I'll still paint regardless as I do it for me. However it's been nice posting my shit on here, having a chat/laugh about it with other cats. Fucked if I'm going on instagram though.

3. the cooking thread ( and as much as I thought you folks were making some awesome looking dishes, there is no way any of you have kids).

we lost all of our moms. as in, the ladies who had kids don't have time for oontzin no mas

i think when people, especially women, have kids, life changes dramatically in ways they could never have predicted.

i chose to have dogs.

we do have a lot of dads around though.. has shown how much people's lives change over the years.

i've been with someone from the oontz for 6+ years.

he left a long ass time ago. and i knew that was definitely the beginning of the end for me.

but still around, somehow. after 14 years. prolly the only thing i've done for longer than that is write.

as for instagram, it sorta makes me sick that graffiti went from clowning people super hardt for self promo

to a circlejerkin on IG.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...