Virgin Shooting Rampage Because He's A Virgin

John Smith Doe

I can't believe NO ONE has posted about this since it happened. I expected the oontz to have something to say on this guy's behalf.

Elliot-Rodger.jpg

Elliot Rodger! He recently went on a shooting spree around Isla Vista, which is pretty much the college town of UC Santa Barbara. He went driving around in his nice BMW and shot/ killed a few college kids around town.

ANYWAY, his youtube channel was pretty entertaining because he's whining about how his life is so damn unfair because he can't get the ladies and bone them, even with all the money he's got LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...funny i stumbled on this thread...i was actually taking a break from reading his 141 page manifesto/memoir...im on page 26.

reading the first 26 pages (ages 0-11 years old), ive come to the realization that he was a privileged little rich kid, who tried too hard to fit in and be cool (pokeman & skateboarding).

he was a very jealous spoiled little kid who admits to throwing tantrums if he didnt get what he wanted....explains why he flew off the handlebars when he couldnt get a girl.

wow...funny i stumbled on this thread...i was actually taking a break from reading his 141 page manifesto/memoir...im on page 26.

reading the first 26 pages (ages 0-11 years old), ive come to the realization that he was a privileged little rich kid, who tried too hard to fit in and be cool (pokeman & skateboarding).

he was a very jealous spoiled little kid who admits to throwing tantrums if he didnt get what he wanted....explains why he flew off the handlebars when he couldnt get a girl.

I was thinking the same thing. He was likely handed everything in life, but didn't know that one thing a guy has to work for a little is pussy. He was shocked that women didn't just throw themselves at him on a silver platter since he was so used to having everything else handed to him in life.

Another theory was that he was gay (he seemed a little feminine) and was in denial about it, and was really just jealous of the women he saw with men and wanted to be in their position.

nah, i didn't watch any videos or read his "manifesto." someone i cared about was gunned down by someone like this, so this hits very very close to home. i was picking out the paint scheme for this person's memorial piece just before i read the news, actually.

this kid deserves to have had to turn a handgun on himself and put a bullet in his self-obsessed, empty head.

it's a fucking tragedy that other people lost their lives just so this kid could off himself.

fuck this kid and the people now giving him the attention he always wanted.

the ny post ran a story with images of the girl who "set him on this course" like a decade ago or some shit. they ran photos of her in a bikini, no less. they published her full name and other personal info. all because she once knew this piece of shit. through no fault of her own, now she gets to live with this, too.

we inspire new shooters every time we sensationalize these events.

i don't know how we'll ever learn.

is it really worth reading? something tells me all it will serve to do is infuriate me and further inspire deeper hatred for the overly and undeservingly wealthy. it's a shame this kid didn't just swallow his pistol first before he decided to ruin countless lives as a result of his can't-pull-trim issues.

inj - you make a very valid point there. giving this kid shine in the press/media seems only to perpetuate this kind of behavior, as rarely do a few days go by in today's society w/o something like this happening. stories like these are becoming more and more prevalent, and perhaps sensationalizing such events lends itself to the additional surge of similar freakouts. the only fingers being pointed here should be directly at his parents, or lack thereof.

that said, i'm not sure its in my best interest to read his "manifesto" before trying to achieve a good nights' rest.

edit: suppose i'll read the repressed homosexuals' diary tomorrow morning.

I can't believe NO ONE has posted about this since it happened. I expected the oontz to have something to say on this guy's behalf.

on his behalf?

he's a whiny scumbag rich kid. fuck his rant.

glad he's dead

and sorry he took people with him because he felt so damn sorry for himself.

as a woman who's rejected enough men to have seen some of them turn really ugly, this kinda stuff is just sickening to me

• Like 1

There are pleeeeeeeenty of shallow bitches in this world he could have gotten, the problem is this lil nigglet had 0 game. Too busy being a whiney lil pussy making sunset videos instead of focusing on beating cheeks.

He might not have found genuine love but at least he would have gotten some butt.

With all that money, travel around the world, see shit, lots of foreign bitches love Americans with money.

I see rich nerdy gringos wifeing up bitches everyday.

his game plan was like 50 throwing the first pitch at a Mets game.

tumblr_n69epm4WTQ1sk9g6ao1_400.gif

• Like 2

sorry to say this, but maybe said friend can get an eye patch or something, you know? i always thought eye patches were kind of cool & im sure hipster whores would probably be swooned by a dude with one thats genuine. he just wouldnt show it to them until he met the right chick, like phantom of the opera or something & thatd be all right