what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I will never understand the fascination some of yall fellow elderly men’s have with the anime. What am I missing lol??

not a fascination just an appreciation of the art. violence, some ill ninja shit, trippy plots.  As a kid in the 80s and early 90s king fu flicks were the shit and anime takes from a lot of those story lines. From the graffiti vantage point, a lot of the art is fucking nuts. 

You never catch me watching any of this weeb shit.......but  Blue Eyed Samurai, Afro-Samurai, Ghost in a Shell, Akria etc Cartoons been big with our generation since day one, Gi Joe, Transformers (shouts @Bojangles) , He-Man, Thundercats all that shit. 

Do yourself a favor and get keyed

sip a couple of your tall boys and peep something - 

On 8/28/2024 at 2:45 AM, fat ralphy said:

not a fascination just an appreciation of the art. violence, some ill ninja shit, trippy plots.  As a kid in the 80s and early 90s king fu flicks were the shit and anime takes from a lot of those story lines. From the graffiti vantage point, a lot of the art is fucking nuts. 

You never catch me watching any of this weeb shit.......but  Blue Eyed Samurai, Afro-Samurai, Ghost in a Shell, Akria etc Cartoons been big with our generation since day one, Gi Joe, Transformers (shouts @Bojangles) , He-Man, Thundercats all that shit. 

Do yourself a favor and get keyed

sip a couple of your tall boys and peep something - 

I can totally back the og king fu joints can’t say I’m dialed in these days but back in the back for sure. I love all that shit. Haven’t paid it any mind in a long while unless something thriller style comes out I catch but as far as the animation goes never. Just me personally. No diss I just never got it. 

On 9/2/2024 at 6:54 PM, LUGR said:

Watched a bit when I was a kid and remember it being pretty scary.

Knew this was going to happen, was hoping it wouldn’t happen that quick.

it was Stephan King’s The Stand