buy a house in detroit for less than $500

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you know what it looks like now no? I was posted up in that hood the night it happened. I was waiting for what looked like a brown van that dipset real quick. fucking shame. at least it all NSF again!

sorry I couldn't personally catch whoever the fuck did it in the act.

thank you, downtown is the ONLY tourism we get, lots of cops, shit still rides though. some hands downtown been there for

as long as I can remember as a kid, some shit get buffed the next day. outside downtown,

almost everything but the freeway ride.

IMG1499.jpg

east side 94, normal shit. they work in shifts. I seent it.

• Like 1

DSD I am not trying to start any shit, but you seem like you are really into living there. I have to ask, why? I am not seeing any redeemable qualities about your city. I am honestly asking, and it is not my intent to start shit talking about Detroit. I am just wondering why this city is not more of a ghost town then it already is.

DSD I am not trying to start any shit, but you seem like you are really into living there. I have to ask, why? I am not seeing any redeemable qualities about your city. I am honestly asking, and it is not my intent to start shit talking about Detroit. I am just wondering why this city is not more of a ghost town then it already is.

fair question. short answer, this is what I am. I do what I do. I am not a kid. I make

blatant horrible choices in life. I live. I have my son here. wherever he is, I am.

talks about moving to S Carolina, and Orlando FL have been thrown around for

his high school years. so I got at least 2 more years here. but yeah, I embrace this shit.

I do not watch news, or tv. my life goes on here in Detroit as shitty as I make it. or as

good as I make it. it really isn't that much different than any other city/hood. just

kinda violent, and really broke. niggas still get money.

I will be in detoilet area in a couple weeks for:

utl2_250.jpg

I plan to see none of what DSD666 posted.

My Brother-in-law works for DTE energy, he basically works in the ghetto areas posted.

His drunken war stories are amazing, I'll just live vicariously through him instead.

Nobody is born racist, but working at DTE kinda forces the hand(real classy bunch of blue collar losers in Dearborn Heights.)

Lived at 94 & whittier from 99-06 and rented the entire house for 200 a month. It was actually a nice house too. In the suburbs it would have been worth 150K but where it sits now its probably worth all of 10K tops. Gave very few fucks at the time. Spending all my time in the residential areas of the east side was bad for my mental health. Always had a dream about buying a few houses, fixing one up and leveling the rest but leaving the basements and tunneling like a mole between em. Having escape tunnels.

• Like 1