buy a house in detroit for less than $500

watson

Since it is a night game, I will prob take the HWY in.

Most years I take Michigan ave through Inkster.

I love dilapidated-abandoned-rusty-Americana, and that strip of both abandoned or run down crack whore motels are awesome.

I've debated stopping to take pics, but 1. Don't wanna get jacked 2. I'm always in a hurry to get to the tailgate.

bilde?Site=C3&Date=20130902&Category=METRO01&ArtNo=308220128&Ref=V3&MaxW=600&Border=0

That's when the whores come in.

Men laying their trick-money down.

Twenty dollars to pay the rent?

Maybe not.

Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Rebuilding Inkster: Some hope to stay, fight crime, blight

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent most of my time in Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Milan(cornfields) & Ann Arbor. By choice.

I did drive thru a blech neighborhood on my way into Bloomfield since the HWY was gridlocked. It was mad grimey for not even being near the real ghetto. Abandoned houses, hoopties, gangbangers, political graffiti supporting "Duggar for mayor."

Everybody in the Dearborn / Detroit area smokes, and the blue collar white trash is depressing.

My wife came up with a good term: "Michigan Career Woman" - referring to the walverine women who drive beat down buicks while smoking with their baby in the back seat, have leather skin at 37, raspy smoker voices, bad hair styles, out of style Walmart rags, mostly husky, but there are fair share of heroin chic trashy broads too.

Saw the in-laws in Dearborn. Fat, stupid & simple people. The topic turned to arabs & blacks as always, & they try to come off like the master race. Bitch please. The Arabs drive BMWs & live in big houses. Your beat down bungalow smells like mold & Marlboros, with your green algae-filled above ground pool. Scust.

Tailgated like a champion on the golf course, and the game was awesome as expected.

967388_10202599485367451_959351816_n.jpg?oh=2949a65411fbf534bf3c77387951af25&oe=523147B5

Found my wifes old nintendo in her basement, fucking pristine showroom condition w/ 8 games. yeah, it's in my house now:

1368653_10202611858236765_1842999434_n.jpg?oh=3b408687d8894d7214e90fbf950a706a&oe=52311921

I don't think we are going back next year.. Her family is just too depressing, as is the area. At least the kids were good on the plane.

I'd rather go to Hawaii or San Diego, some place worth a damn. At least my family lives in Chicago & Evanston. I'll prob go to the NU - Mich Game in Evanston in two years instead of A2.

there is no such thing as middle class anywhere in metro detroit. you either got money or niggas broke as fuck. glad you enjoyed the game. I do not blame you for not wanting to glorify or waste your time visiting here. abcs my nigga, he just jaded like me.

real spit with Rollow Hoodman, there is absolutely no fucking tourism in Detroit. Michigan is a beautiful place if you like fishing and outdoors shit.

other than that, niggas just get shot and robbed a lot around here. I heard there was a news story of a nigga that escaped Wayne County Jail yesterday, link just read now...

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/breaking-wayne-county-deputy-stabbed-at-frank-murphy-hall-of-justice

lolololololol...

for all you niggas that do not know the geological location of where this nigga got swooped at, it is literally a mile down the street from this fucking place. this nigga ain't all there, he might of devised a plan and got out for a minute, but if you from detroit, you know that Mt. Elliot and 94 is a bad spot...since every fucking city/county goes there to pick up/ drop off inmates daily.

dumb niggas. smh.

http://www.waynecounty.com/sheriff_jail.htm

worst yet, this nigga already carjacked someone. the story goes this nigga trying to hitch hike to Florida. that's I-75. I just smoked a blunt of some goods, and laughed for a good 5 minutes. fuck this whole universe.

definitely didn't do himself any favors. Hes stuck in Wayne County Jail for however long it takes to prosecute him. Ive been there, it sucks... but i cant even begin to imagine how much worse it would be for a guy that shanked a dep in the neck. That shit will follow him upstate too. I expect they will make the rest of his life as miserable as possible. Hes gone for good

on a lighter note, that nigga fucked my night up last night. I got out of work, but didn't read the news update. just heard the east side was on lockdown with mad police looking for a nigga that murked a cop. that is what I heard. fuck a smart phone. phone free for 33 days, not even turning that hoe on, and the rent been paid.

• 4 weeks later...

disclaimer, tonights posts are NSFW! I REPEAT, NSFW!

also, if you do not like dead cats, sorry. nature.

also, titties. and an amazing story to go with said titties. and flicks of said titties.

don't get to excited, busted tute tittes. oh yeah, pussy too.

good times.

I'd also like to say I am warrant free and can wild the fuck out again.

life's good. flicks randomly through the night.

first up, rest in paradise Mike, eastern market survivor since I was a teen in the mid nineties. or to you hipsters, dreadlock mike.

ripmike.jpg

also, these things. good times.

IMG2124.jpg

and, last for the hour or so, I almost stepped on this nigga. sorry homie. meowr.

IMG_20130929_195803.jpg

IMG_20130929_195801.jpg

edit, fuck that busted weed, I meant these things.

good times.

IMG2122.jpg

...I tried really hard a few times to get close to this hoe, but homo cide werr lurking, hard.

she waved twice. I seent this nigga and got shook cause at the time I had a few warrants in Detroit, and I was loitering with hoes. but he gave zero fuck, drove by. thanks nigga. now I am warrant free,

IMG2116.jpg

IMG2115.jpg

insert caption.

IMG2118.jpg