Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

27 dead in elementary school shooting

Back in 96 Martin Bryant a legally retarded man wih an IQ in the 60s shot dead 35 people and injured 21

, he had 20 headshots and only spent 29 rounds in the cafe at Port Arthur where most of the deaths occurred. He was usuing a semi automatic rifle witnesses say he was shooting from the hip. Anyone that knows anything about guns knows how good that is, he is in the top 5% of marksmen in the world.

Not long after this event, Australia banned all semi and automatic weapons and had a massive gun amnesty campaign.

Now look in the USA, another school shooting, a retarded man carrying 100lbs of equipment even though he weighs 130 himself 'massacres' 26 children and adults, country screaming for gun reform.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading up on this, it is fucked up. No checks at gun shows, people aren't background checked for medical issues like depression etc. I don't understand how any reasonable person could think that's fine.

No one with a history of any mental issues including depression should be allowed a gun. Fuck, no one needs any of this high powered weaponry that you guys can buy. Also the argument that if guns are illegal then criminals will still get themIs bullshit, guns are illegal here and you don't get criminals with guns unless they are some shitty converted thing.

Just throwing this out there.

On the radio tonight a senator from NC was talking about the Clinton error assault rifle ban that expired in 2004 due to lack of enthusiasm during GOP control.

I wondered if this had any effect on mass shootings. Not sure if this chart shows a correlation. Looks like it does.

I think years before there was Columbine there was some postal incidents.

Chart shows 1982 - 2012. Bill was in affect 1994 - 2004.

faultincrease.png

I'd leave this country of they ever made cheese illegal. Serious deal breaker.

My heart breaks for the parents of the children who died. Aside from that, I don't even know. Woke up to the news on Saturday morning and was not surprised. Just angry that news anchors were chasing the kids who survived for prime time sound bites.... Hearing their little voices.... Just so sad. And sickening. Those children should have been with loved ones... Not news anchors.

There have been some super interesting discussions over the past few days on the net worth, domestically and internationally, of the US firearms industry and those figures are astounding.

Gun ownership in the States - or the entitlement to it - is so deep in the mainstream public psyche, it would take generations for law reform to make an actual change. A start would be good, though.

I've been waiting to hear this guy's opinion. Always an interesting insight.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/12/18/a-better-target-for-gun-control/

idk about you nurgz but im down in Texas and people are losing their shit, .223 rounds went from like 3 something to 8 something $ in 2 days and people are all buying as many assault gats as they can and everyone is making serious arms moves. shit im about to buy an ak with this next paycheck, ive been waiting a while but it seems like its time to move. also, fuck that kid who the fuck shoots a bunch of kids? if i was ever going to off myself id off myself, that's my business

Damn Fist, you must have a high tolerance for video, first mclovin's vid and now you post a link to a video, I will read just about anything but can am much more selective when it comes to video.

I think that given the will substantive change could certainly take less than 3 generations. Impose strict restrictions on sales, institute genuine legal liability for gun owners to keep track of their shit and sales, and a buy back program that would put money take away the incentive to sell illegally. Add to that a concerted effort to improve mental health, provide jobs and economic stability and reform the police so that people of all communities could trust and rely on them.

If these changes were pushed through I could see a major decrease in gun violence in decades rather than generations.

I only watched about 45 seconds of that.

It popped up in my feed as a friend of a friend, her initial post was this

Christine : my point is he doesnt exist. there was no sad mentally ill child shooting up the school. its hired killers, from the government to regulate gun control. to control the poeple.

426258_4169803198309_1957566582_n.jpg

on the left.

"I've done a ton of research guys...everything I know I'm not saying to you. Now the mother is supposedly a teacher at the school. This is the school's website. This is where you can pull up and see who the teachers are at a school. The mother is not a teacher at the school."

FUCK

Whattup Christine

I think that given the will substantive change could certainly take less than 3 generations. Impose strict restrictions on sales, institute genuine legal liability for gun owners to keep track of their shit and sales, and a buy back program that would put money take away the incentive to sell illegally. Add to that a concerted effort to improve mental health, provide jobs and economic stability and reform the police so that people of all communities could trust and rely on them.

If these changes were pushed through I could see a major decrease in gun violence in decades rather than generations.

I don't think this accounts for the spoilers though. Obviously there are ideologues, commercial interests, hunters, sports shooters, die harders and loonies that will fight a lot of this and many have a significant amount of political influence. Secondly, I'm not convinced a buy back scheme will be so successful givent he prevalence of arms and fear already in play (I'm making some pretty uneducated generalisations there...). Lastly, it's an expensive scheme you've laid out and I'm not sure that the US economy is in the right place at the moment to afford political buy in on such expenses.

Huge caveat of I'm not educated in any of these matters and am pretty much just running my mouth off right now.

576295_4695477420757_958780004_n.jpg

why would you possibly need an acog for defending your home?

unless you live on a compound with some serious acreage on all sides, waiting for your batfe raid...

whoever made that meme could have picked a much better assault rifle to defend. something that short serves some pretty specific purposes outside or fun/hobby.

and why would you put an acog on that short of a barrel anyways? unless you got a deal on it, i don't get it.

If I ever feel the need to buy an assault rifle and the seller asks me what it´s for, I won´t lie....I´ĺl tell them it´s for killing people, because that´s the only reason I can think of that would motivate me to buy one.