Hello There, Racists!

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, you mean these fine examples of the white race don't like black folk?

Utterly shocking.

To be honest, I'm way better with someone saying "I don't want a black president" then I am with all these idiots trying to come up with a million other reasons why they don't like him, ie: "He's not even American".

GTFOOHN!

• 2 weeks later...

Shut up faggot I'll dunk on you after I truck you for a 4 million yard touchdown. You won't be riding the first round draft pick like me.

3 AND A HALF YEARS LATER

It's so fucked, nowhere will hire me. I have this Communications degree and everything, what more do they want? No one is a fucking team player. If I hadn't had [arbitrary minor injury] happen I'd be killing it right now though. Now give me a cigarette, I don't smoke and it kills but I mean I just like to smoke a few when I drink, which is 3 or 4 times a week. Let me tell you about my stats.

this shit needs to be closed. NOTHING good is coming from this thread.

as for education, that's not the key to all our problems. at least not for the first few generations. in the south, 'goddamn' is considered worse than 'nigger', which is very troubling. these are people who grew up hearing the word, and who will continue to hear and use it until they die.

who's going to educate these people? and what are we educating them with? "saying these words is bad, mmmkay?"? that shit won't fly with these people. the ignorance and racism is so deep within them that they just mentally can't accept any other points of view.

the problem goes way beyond simply telling them that they're ignorant. also, it's not just the whites; sure whites are the dominant ignorant force in the south, but some of the blacks hate the whites just as much as they're hated by them. the problem isn't extreme enough to call for a revolution like we had in the '50s and '60s, but it's a problem nonetheless. any suggestions for what could work?