Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ TRON

who gives a fuck what you do or say?

jus' sayin.

I think you're misinterpreting what i'm trying to convey.

why am i not jumping around like everyone else?

I'm not trying to say anything or do anything as a matter of fact, i just want to understand my lack of enthusiasm. this may be a question better geared for myself under the influence of multiple psychedelics whilst meditating atop the Himalayas.

Also you're handle is misleading, no substance being offered at all. more hype than anything.

I'm no fan of two party systems either, at least in Australia we have smaller parties with a greater bearing on policy. The preferential system is a really good thing in that respect.

However supporting Ron Paul on foreign policy is even worse than the big two. He may have good intentions but it is exceeeeeingly clear to anyone with the slightest experience or education on IR that he doesn't grasp the fundamental logic of how the world works. RP is naive when it comes to what goes on in the capitals of other great powers. I have no opinion when it comes to domestic policy.

/novoteoner

• Like 1

I think you're misinterpreting what i'm trying to convey.

why am i not jumping around like everyone else?

I'm not trying to say anything or do anything as a matter of fact, i just want to understand my lack of enthusiasm. this may be a question better geared for myself under the influence of multiple psychedelics whilst meditating atop the Himalayas.

Also you're handle is misleading, no substance being offered at all. more hype than anything.

Just stop starting everything with "I" Jesus.

I'm bored. Just wanted to show you what i HATE most about elections.

Ron-Burgundy-in-a-Glass-Case-of-Emotion.png

so THAT is what you hate about elections? Not that its set up to divide the people, and create a villain to a super hero? Cuz' that's why I hate election system. Jus sayin'

Some people just want to come off like rebels no matter who wins, that's another thing I'm tired of. Just be happy knowing the intentions of Obama are more genuine then that Mormon. It's a good place to be whether the system is fucked or not.

whoever wins, a different group profits ... and it isnt me.

me and my generation are fucked. yall better realize that.

no retirement.

no social security.

no clear-cut strategy to start to create jobs.

no promise that we won't stop being fed the bullshit about "COLLEGE" and loans and that.

no idea whether those that get $$ off government programs out of control (pension, disability) will be stopped.

no hope about the tens of trillions of dollars of money that this country owes.

no idea about whether the prison industrial complex will get slowed at all.

no guide about how to control/deal with the countries that want to kill us to pieces.

we have no future. we pay into a system that won't pay us.

im very very close to losing the legitimate life and going illegal. if the economy doesnt recover in 4 months i probably will.

fuck both candidates.

INJ 2012

not-angry.jpg

so THAT is what you hate about elections? Not that its set up to divide the people, and create a villain to a super hero? Cuz' that's why I hate election system. Jus sayin'

Some people just want to come off like rebels no matter who wins, that's another thing I'm tired of. Just be happy knowing the intentions of Obama are more genuine then that Mormon. It's a good place to be whether the system is fucked or not.

@ Subs . Thats the reason why I hate elections, you took that comment as per the post with the video. It's for everything I said in this thread. Fucking internet. People and Politics.........