Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could have actually had a businessman as a president, for some reason people view that as a bad thing. Rather, we voted for a black career academic/politician. How many think Obama would have won if he were white? This country teaches liberalism in elementary school and reinforces it through every possible media outlet day in and day out. People don't even know how to think for themselves anymore.

I'm all for dissenting opinions but that race card is tired as fuck, as is your faggotry surrounding the "liberal conspiracy"...I've been biting my tongue for weeks (and especially since Tuesday) on this and I will go DAO on you.

I voted Gary Johnson. Fuck the two party system.

Nuanced political insight and inspiring rebelliousness!

As per usual.

i agree with the sentiment that it wouldnt be bad having a businessman as a leader. it made me happy that romney had seen a balance sheet before ... not that obama necessarily has no idea about how to manage money, but romney has proven experience doing that.

Whenever people say this, the teensy matter of independent fact checking and financial groups completely discrediting his economic plan comes to mind.

Paul Ryan saying that "It's too complex to explain" crops up too. Closing loopholes and snipping taxes will give us trillions in 4 short years, huh?

I know I'm wading into a quagmire by entering a political argument (especially outside of Crossfire) and someone will probably call me a misguided fagg0t who isn't "in the political know" like they are, but...

Uhp, looks like my liberal is showing.

Paul Ryan is a moron, all bets are off on him ...

... and romneys economic plan would not have worked, it hasn't worked before and economic theory/history will back us both up on it. that's clear/obvious/agreed upon.

i think the only way to explain his economic plan (while still holding to the idea of him being decent with finances) is to look at who he's running for and who's sponsoring him, big banks and the wealthy would benefit from tax breaks and releasing the capital gains tax and other trickle-down policies.

he probably knows that trickle down won't work well. but a lot of people were giving him a lot of money to say otherwise and enact policy that would pay off for them if he won.

2di36f6.jpg

Romney/Ryan Republican Federal Budget Plan Boosts Tax Collections 88%, Hikes Federal Spending 35%, and ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt

Here are Paul Ryan's own hard numbers on his budget plan (S1)

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=89213338&msgid=282774&act=P4RG&c=1115108&destination=http://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/summary_tables.pdf

Paul Ryan's "Path to Prosperity" Budget Plan:

1) Increases Federal Government Tax Collections from $2.444 Trillion to $4.601 Trillion. A $2.157 Federal Tax Collection Increase. An 88% TaxCollection Increase.

2) Increases Federal Government Spending from $3.624 Trillion to $4.888 Trillion. A $1.264 Trillion Increase in Federal Government Spending. A 35% Increase.

3) ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt.

We could have actually had a businessman as a president, for some reason people view that as a bad thing. Rather, we voted for a black career academic/politician. How many think Obama would have won if he were white? This country teaches liberalism in elementary school and reinforces it through every possible media outlet day in and day out. People don't even know how to think for themselves anymore.

What the fuck does a business background have to do with politics?

Hoover and Bush jr. were both business men and they were two of the worst presidents this country ever had. They also both ran the economy into the ground.

America is not a business, it's a fucking country.

And the office of president is the top political position in this country, so how the fuck does being a " career academic and politician" disqualify somebody from the top political office?

Also, why do you people always link education with liberalism while simultaneously trying to paint both as something negative?

Let me guess, you'd rather school kids be taught that we're all decendents of Adam and Eve, and that contrary to what those commie pinko scientists tell us, the earth is only 9,000 years old?

SMFH.

• Like 1

How will this change your life, in any way, shape or form? Anyone can answer.

For starters, there will still be Medicare and social security when I'm too old to work.

And if my wife gets raped I won't have to help her raise a rape baby.

There's a lot more ways that this will affect our lives personally but I'm typing on my iPod right now and can't be fucked to type a wall of text.

I'm far too apathetic to be upset. People are idiots, and they will never use the vote to elect someone who will actually represent their interests. I don't think Obama and Romney are exactly the same, not at all. I just think they work for the same people. Their policies mirror each other on foreign trade policy, domestic economics, the military industrial pharmaceutical complex, etc. This was the most expensive campaign in history, and who do you think the top contributors to both campaigns were? Goldman Sachs. This campaign cost 2.8 billion dollars. Who do you think financed that shit? The citizens united supreme court decision means we'll never know unless they tell us. That money had to come from somewhere.

Until campaigns are payed for equally for all candidates, our presidents are going to represent the interests of the banks. The 4.5 trillion Obama gave to them either for free or in bailouts should be evidence enough.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cid=N00009638

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

Actually most of obama and his pacs fundraising was by personal donations and none of them were hiding in the shadows about it.

And wall street largely abandoned him in support of Romney.

And if you think they both have the same stance on foreign and domestic policy then you must not have payed any attention at all this entire election season because you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

i agree with the sentiment that it wouldnt be bad having a businessman as a leader. it made me happy that romney had seen a balance sheet before ... not that obama necessarily has no idea about how to manage money, but romney has proven experience doing that.

Yeah... Proven experience in buying companies, bankrupting them and outsourcing jobs to china.

That's exactly what this country needs, an outsourcer in chief with the proven experience to show that he's totally capable of laying Americans off while him and his peeps reap millions...

That'll get America back to work!

• Like 1