Not a single thread about the election

Brickos

I love how some of you think if someone voted 3rd party, they were trying to be rebellious?

refering to how YOU voted for a 3rd party.

You have to be naive to vote anyways. of course no third party member has a fighting chance to win.

give it rest already. You're a walking contradiction trolling useless political memes. You cant even figure out youre own argument, you are a walking Faux 5 faux hawk.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4qP4H-KEW_Av1puGsejsuLeIfWddztgA0-kRXcwMK2GlJRs7d

YOU NO REBBEL!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I’ve been doing my part.”

— Marc Faber, on the 2008 stimulus

Id give my $600 just to take your keyboard/ soap box away from you.

refering to how YOU voted for a 3rd party.

give it rest already. You're a walking contradiction trolling useless political memes. You cant even figure out youre own argument, you are a walking Faux 5 faux hawk.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4qP4H-KEW_Av1puGsejsuLeIfWddztgA0-kRXcwMK2GlJRs7d

YOU NO REBBEL!!!!

My statement was as you see it. "I love how some of you think if someone voted 3rd party, they were trying to be rebellious? "

Last time i check someone could be anybody. I thought your jedi internet skills could've seen that. With somehow being able to tell when someone is being sarcastic with text. The comment was also in reference too someone else on here, who stated they voted 3rd party, and someone later making the comment that they did it to be rebellious.

As for the picture posting. It's much easier for me to post a picture with my point of view, than waste more time than i need replying to "A person whose voice matters, because i voted!!!!" Schmuck!

tumblr_mcvgfky8by1rxs13eo1_400.jpg

You have to be naive to vote anyways. Your vote doesn't matter. I think some people need a lesson on that thing called the Electoral College. Never the less, both candidates are backed by the same fucking companies, of course no third party member has a fighting chance to win.Here's to the Democrats.....

If Obama is such a corporate owned puppet, then why did the plutocracy instruct the republican party to obstruct him on every turn no matter what?

Why did the Koch brothers and Carl Rove herd the fox news sheep into a fake "grass roots" movement called the tea party?

If dude was a fucking puppet, then why was billions more spent on unsuccesafully unseating him with a real puppet?

And you wanna talk about naive???

This is how the electoral college works, dipshit:

The popular vote of every state (except two) automatically wins the electorate of said state.

If nobody in these 48 states vote other than the fox new sheep (who vote like its their religion) vote, then the electors cast their ballots for the republican corporate owned puppets.

Therefore, every single vote does infect count.

Because if the majority stay home on election day, the vocal minority will be the only ones voting.

And the electoral college will be forced to cast their votes in step with said sheep.

If Obama is such a corporate owned puppet, then why did the plutocracy instruct the republican party to obstruct him on every turn no matter what?

Why did the Koch brothers and Carl Rove herd the fox news sheep into a fake "grass roots" movement called the tea party?

If dude was a fucking puppet, then why was billions more spent on unsuccesafully unseating him with a real puppet?

And you wanna talk about naive???

This is how the electoral college works, dipshit:

The popular vote of every state (except two) automatically wins the electorate of said state.

If nobody in these 48 states vote other than the fox new sheep (who vote like its their religion) vote, then the electors cast their ballots for the republican corporate owned puppets.

Therefore, every single vote does infect count.

Because if the majority stay home on election day, the vocal minority will be the only ones voting.

And the electoral college will be forced to cast their votes in step.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

“The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I’ve been doing my part.”

— Marc Faber, on the 2008 stimulus

This is so wrong it's stupid.

This only looks at where products are manufactured/assembled or grown. It doesn't take in to consideration the employees in the US that stand in the shops or the taxes they and Walmart pay in the US. It doesn't take in to account the construction of the shops the items are sold from and the resources to construct the buildings. "If we buy a computer it goes to India? - that's just idiotic. India does not mine the raw product, refine them, manufacture the components and assemble ever part of a computer and the software. They do a very small part of that whole process, much of it is done in the US including R&D.

This whole perspective is ignorant of taxation, employment ownership, flow on effects, supply chains origins of resources and pretty much everything. I understand that it was largely humerous in intent but its only funny to people who have no idea of economics and globalisation.

The auto bailout went to factories in Michigan and Ohio you fucking retard.

Let me be as clear as possible: you have no idea what you're talking about and frankly sound like you've been watching fox news.

hahaha, calm yourself, you misread again.

auto bailout money went to GM

GM turns around and builds factories in china.

shakehead.gif

because it is probably easier and cost effective to have them in china then here with all the high taxes and regulations and the many unappreciative spoiled cunts who picket their properties.but for real.. fuck bailouts let businesses fail. that is how a free enterprise system works

because it is probably easier and cost effective to have them in china then here with all the high taxes and regulations and the many unappreciative spoiled cunts who picket their properties.but for real.. fuck bailouts let businesses fail. that is how a free enterprise system works

You can't just let the auto industry (as an example) fail because of the sheer # of jobs and other things that would be impacted. It would cripple your economy.

Please feel free to provide an actual link to him actually saying this.

You won't because you can't.

Because it doesn't exist.

Keep trolling, dipshit.

I love how anything that goes against what you believe is fake or doesn't exist. I forgot, any type of photo with words can't be true. Never mind a fucking link, if I posted it, it's clearly FOX NEWS HANDY WORK!. Furthermore, i'm not stating anything is true here. I myself form my own opinion on facts, but to see the uproar from you guys about a fucking political meme, is something thats comical to me.

Quote on a methamphetamine abuse forum.....Seems legit.

http://methamphetamineabusediscussionforum.yuku.com/reply/193087/Re-James-Carville-on-Democrat-Thinking#.UJ_OKqUTv1w