Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

I have done a shit load of acid and even mixed it with coke once I never did shit like this

Maybe he just had alot of free time if your going to blame it on any drug blame it on the salts or shit blame it on Colorado what the fuck is there to do in Colorado any way just saying

Your small brain obviously can handle it.

He clearly stated maybe he blew his mind, meaning his brain couldnt handle the shock of the drugs.

On another note, it's posssible in every degree.

Takes said drug, and is never the same. Who knows what his crazy ass was experimenting with, maybe even got his hands on some bath salts, and thought everyone in the theatre was zombies or some shit.

Crazy fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done a shit load of acid and even mixed it with coke once I never did shit like this

Maybe he just had alot of free time if your going to blame it on any drug blame it on the salts or shit blame it on Colorado what the fuck is there to do in Colorado any way just saying

That acid sure as fuck hasn't helped your grammar

any way just saying

I was just reading that gun sales in Colorado have spiked and I question the assumption that having more people armed in that cinema would have been a better alternative.

Having armed citizens in the theater is not necessarily a safer option. First off it means that you will simply have more bullets flying. That automatically increases the chances of more people getting shot. Of course you think that an armed citizen will see the shooter and use his weapon to stop him. However, is that citizen going to be a well aimed shot or will he/she start firing randomly in panic, whill he/she be disciplined to move in to a safer firing line where people behind or close to the shooter aren't put in greater danger? Will the citizen be able to correctly identify the shooter? Or will the citizen instead identify another citizen with his/her weapon drawn instead of the shooter? Without a coordinated response would more than one armed citizen complicate the situation raising the chances of the wrong people getting shot?

Without proper training and experience I'm far from convinced that arming the citizenry is an answer to the problem of psycho shooters in the US (and elsewhere).

LOL ^

You know this is a ploy just like when they said Obama is going to take away guns, Only to boost gun sales.

I was just reading that gun sales in Colorado have spiked and I question the assumption that having more people armed in that cinema would have been a better alternative.

I'm sure this statistic is up across the country as well.

what's this about the media not saying his name?

AURORA, Colo. — Facing an audience of thousands gathered to remember victims of the deadly theater shooting here, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper made a strategic choice: He didn't mention the suspect's name.

"In my house, we're just going to call him 'suspect A,' " Hickenlooper said.

wtf does it matter

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/text/2018772723.html

wtf does it matter

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

I think the point of not mentioning his name was to reduce his fame or something.

They should've given him some dumb name like the Prince of Sodomy, maybe that would preclude the next incident...

Different people react differently to drugs like LSD.

Just because you trip every weekend and you consider yourself just fine doesn't mean the next guy who does it just as much won't turn into a bugged out nut case.

For all I know he could've never touched the shit, but as somebody who saw a lot of people over use that shit back in the 90's it wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what threw him for a loop and turned him from a PHD student into the bugged out mess he is now.

Having armed citizens in the theater is not necessarily a safer option. First off it means that you will simply have more bullets flying. That automatically increases the chances of more people getting shot. Of course you think that an armed citizen will see the shooter and use his weapon to stop him. However, is that citizen going to be a well aimed shot or will he/she start firing randomly in panic, whill he/she be disciplined to move in to a safer firing line where people behind or close to the shooter aren't put in greater danger? Will the citizen be able to correctly identify the shooter? Or will the citizen instead identify another citizen with his/her weapon drawn instead of the shooter? Without a coordinated response would more than one armed citizen complicate the situation raising the chances of the wrong people getting shot?

Without proper training and experience I'm far from convinced that arming the citizenry is an answer to the problem of psycho shooters in the US (and elsewhere).

AS I've already stated before in another thread, you have to go through a pretty strict background check to get a license to carry.

And most people with carry permits tend to be the type who take the shit seriously and go to shooting ranges regularly.

You're not gonna find too many knuckleheads with a carry permit just pointing their gun all sideways blindly bucking like it's a Tupac video.

Even if someone else accidentally did catch a stray, it'd be a lot less innocent victims than if Ronald McDonald lookin ass nigga's AR didn't jam before getting off all them 100 rounds.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure if there was a couple dudes in there with guns of their own dude would have been neutralized with a lot less casualties.

Even with all that body armor, he still would have got knocked on his scrawny ass by the impact.

wtf does it matter

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

his name is James Holmes

Jesus christ you're like the second illiterate fuck to say this.

NOBODY SAID THE MEDIA WAS WITHHOLDING HIS NAME.

I just saw an interview with a young woman saying how she had her 4 month old watching the movie, and when the gunshots started how she ran.

Who takes a 4 month old to a Midnight Release, yet alone a movie.

Way to loud of a movie for a baby.