Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

you dudes, especially realism..

if you believe anything about the past 5 or 6 post of mine then you are the easily the most naive, non reading between the lines dipshits to EVER grace the 12oz prophet message board...holy shit! hahahahahahaa

I was about to ask if you've been hitting the pipe. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

376623_410259159011080_1126986563_n.jpg

Not my picture, just seems to be circulating.

Fuck paying a sitter!

If he was arab in Denver it just would've been weird, If he was black he either had an Iraq flashback or a drug addiction. If he's a white man from colorado, a place so secluded that people's dogs get eaten in their own back yards by mountain lions and grizzly bears at the same time, he's likely a little crazy.

I guess the argument could be:

Terrorism is a tool used for a planned outcome and is thus a rational action

Gang/crime actors are normally motivated by financial gain and there would have been a market based cause/effect for shooting up a cinema (extortion, diversion, etc.)

Thrill Killer dressed up like a movie villain with only death or detention the possible result, hard to see the rational thought behind this action. Most simple conclusion is then that he would probably be a loony.

That's a pretty rational line of thought. And secondly, why is a murderous loony any less unacceptable than a terrorist or a criminal, because he can't be held accountable for his actions, or something? I don't get why calling him a psycho is somehow letting the away any lighter.

It really doesn't take a genius to know that bullets from a AR-15 would shred right through multiple plastic, felt and foam movie theater seats like nothing, thus ricocheting off the floors and/or penetrating the body's of people laying on the floor behind said seats.

I will definitely agree with you on that point, but I never said that chairs would stop the bullets. What I was saying was that taking cover >>>>>> not taking cover.

I will definitely agree with you on that point, but I never said that chairs would stop the bullets. What I was saying was that taking cover >>>>>> not taking cover.

And my point was that there was nowhere to truly take cover.

It's not just cover but also concealment. If the shooter doesn't know you are there because he can't see you behind a seat he won't be shooting at you.

Dude had a hundred round drum plus whatever was in the two glocks.

Somehow I doubt he would have left without walking up and down the aisles checking for survivors had his AR not jammed up.

But then there I go armchair quarterbacking again.

"Last edited by Realism : Yesterday at***09:38 PM. Reason: Wrong verb tense"

I've never found you more attractive.

Seriously though, why were there kids at that thing? What liberties do you lose by not letting any Tom, Dick or Harry have access to military grade weaponry? Would you all like to have a nuke out the back too?

I don't know if it's conditioning or what but I'll never understand you American's and your gun culture. It truly baffles me.

I like the idea of DAO running 'round in a cape disarming gunmen. We should come up with a super rad costume and call him whaledogman.

Dude had a hundred round drum plus whatever was in the two glocks.

Somehow I doubt he would have left without walking up and down the aisles checking for survivors had his AR not jammed up.

But then there I go armchair quarterbacking again.

Hide under a body, camouflage and concealment.

/dribblingshitoner

20,000 IN BATMAN WEAPONRY GEAR??[/color][/size]

is that shit for real?! if so. i am turning no ears to the possibility of a government brainwash conspiracy on this shyt. wasn't this nigga supposed to be a broke college nerd??

latenoesislate blahblah dealwithit.gif

He had grant money, a lot of it (I think 25K). Maybe he took out student loans to pay for this.

I said the same thing, slightly...

He had 20k in weaponry...., had a masters in physics...,

yet couldn't figure out how to get a better job than McDonalds.

...In other movie news...., new Total Recall 3-breasted smashtallica.

smash.jpg

• Like 1