Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got an interestingly enthusiastic way of not caring.

in a sense i do care...but i cant outright stab the guy in the leg now can i

but since we are on this sort of subject...what is the lesser of two?

i retaliate by posting his photobuckets and passwords.

or

i post all the info i got from the picture he posted crying about his scraped knee ...location/numbers all the lovely stuff

your call protestor..choose one or i do both

Pretty much. DAO's had it over you for years, you just jump at it every single time, and then look around the room like you've made an insult that everyone agrees with. Argument for arguments sake is just boring.

2 pastebins...choose.

this isnt rocket magic

No matter what you do, it will only cement your position as someone who's seriously been emotionally affected by the actions of someone you don't know on the internet.

I'm sure you'll do what's right.

just not so much a fan of the hypocritical mentality over the years. dude has well over 30-40k posts on 12oz since the early 2000's

online beef leads to irl beef...this is a fact.

you say no matter what i do will cement my position in a thread about people who did not choose to die..then say from your own perspective " what's right ".

honestly im just gonna leave this place for the long haul

yall who hold whatever assumptions based on whatever through the years have fun with whatever

i will admit i was a bit heated on some "when i get to oklahoma in september im headed to nolan and we are gonna go on a road trip" type ish..protestor you did prove a point somewhat someplace somewhere.....but it was lost.

10py7w5.jpg

dao i'll save you the trouble.

moogle - you need more hugs in life

dao - *quotes moogle* tpwf blipster

moogle - *asks direct question as to why such and such*

dao - *quotes moogle and deftly matrix dodges answering any sort of question* tpwf blipster size 9 red font hahaha plus a photobucket image made in a paid for adobe photoshop

moogle - just wow

dao - *ultra quotes like 13 other peoples posts ,subverts and takes out of context every single one while calling them idiots and demanding the be more clear and specific *

random person - *calls dao out for not being clear or talking out of his ass*

dao- *ultraquotes while calling people idiots for not seeing his point of view and reading between the lines and meanings of his slang usage while demanding people to not use slang*

moogle - * by now is elswhere on 12oz lurking brickslayers or paperchase already forgotten about whatever it was that just happened *

dao - " thats not what i said ,dog whale dog whale"

and the world spins....

why do you try so hard to blot out the rest of the forest?

is your legacy leaves of gold my dude?

how can one hold so rigid the faults ,shortcomings ,and actions of so many that are faceless while not taking into account your own .

that moral pedestal you stand on thats made out of flying liquid metal seems to be wearing thin these days dude....stick to the duplex blocks

youmad.jpg

The psychiatrist who treated suspected movie-theater shooter James Holmes contacted a University of Colorado police officer to express concerns about Holmes's behavior several weeks before his alleged rampage, ABC News reported, citing unnamed sources.

The sources did not know what the officer approached by Dr. Lynne Fenton did with the information she passed along, ABC said in a report Monday on its website.

They said, however, that the officer was recently interviewed, with an attorney present, by the Aurora, Colorado, Police Department as a part of the investigation of the July 20 shooting that left 12 people dead and 58 wounded.

The sources said Fenton would have had to have serious concerns to break confidentiality with her patient to contact the police officer or others, the network said.

Holmes, 24, a former University of Colorado graduate student, had said he planned to drop out of school nearly six weeks before the shooting in an Aurora theater.

Under Colorado law, a psychiatrist can legally breach a pledge of confidentiality with a patient if he or she becomes aware of a serious and imminent threat that the patient might cause harm to others, ABC said. Psychiatrists can also breach confidentiality if a court has ordered them to do so.

University spokeswoman Jacque Montgomery declined to comment to ABC on what, if anything, the university police officer might have done with information provided by Fenton.

She cited a court-issued gag order preventing her from confirming or denying any information related to Fenton or the investigation.

In a written statement to ABC News, the university said campus police officers were "frequently involved" in meetings of the university's Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment team. That team is intended to help faculty and staff deal with "individuals who may be threatening, disruptive or otherwise problematic," according to its website.

The statement went on to say that police involvement with threat assessment "could include security matters, badge access, background checks, wellness checks, criminal investigations and referrals and outreach to other law enforcement agencies."

ABC said an attorney for Fenton declined to comment.

ABC News and affiliate KMGH-TV in Denver reported last week that Fenton had contacted other members of the university's threat-assessment team about her concerns

Just another example of how the police fail to protect the public.

Funny that my neighbor can call the jakes saying they suspect im smoking a joint and ill be sure to get a visit from the pigs.

A professional trained in human psychology alerts them that this kid is fucked in the head, and it appears that nothing was done.

She alerted a campus cop, though. Yes they have guns, yes some are moonlighting real cops (hi DAO!) but they're not exactly the same thing as a city police officer or criminal investigator.

Should they have been a little more proactive, maybe passed on what they heard to the jakepigs? Probably, and you could argue that, but it also depends on what exactly they were told.

I would assume they figured he posed no threat to the university community and dropped the issue, as well as their accountability. Turns out that ignoring what she told them could have been (was?) a giant fucking mistake, but it's easy to play the hindsight role. I think there was a similar outcry about VA Tech and the campus counseling/police.

Yes, youre right about alerting campus police not being the same.

But, as one of the only correct things DAO has said they are still pigs.

You're also right that none of us know what was passed on, but there has to be a better way

of doing things when someone sets off a red flag.

This wasnt a Salem witch hunt, as the article says confidentiality can only be broken if a severe

threat is posed, and trust me they hear some looney shit, so whatever he said it was alarming.

Im not saying that when this type of whistle blowing goes on they should snatch the dude up and throw him in the paddy wagon, but there needs to be some way to put an eye on these fucking nut cases so they cant sit around for months and stock pile guns.

Its fucking insane, after seeing how the ''authorities'' handle miniscule shit in my area, i cant believe this guy could freak out a shrink and nothing be done about it.

I hear where you're coming from. I'm sure if his recent past was gone over enough, there would be some major warning signs.

I'm just wary to scapegoat people with shit like this, be it the campus police, the shrink herself, whoever. At the end of the day it's really only on this nut's shoulders, and it was of his doing and his alone.

Of course, if he detailed the plan or something like that to his shrink and she passed it on...well...gather the rocks and torches. But we don't/won't know.

If we're talking about sound reasons for murder aside from pedophiles and their ilk, I would kill for some chocolate chip cookies and a scoop of mint ice cream right now.

I dont mean to scapegoat either, its just unfortunately I do believe in some sort of human duty.

As you say at the end of the day it really is only the people involved who are completely responsible,

But its like today, some dude in Ohio brought guns to a Batman movie and got stopped by security and the jakes. He said he was just tottin to defend himself, but who knows, maby he was going to go off. And not to give anyone respect but this dude might of stopped a murder.

If you have the chance to be ''that guy'' then you do have a choice.

Im just hoping out of ignorance id try to do something to prevent this.

Not saying blood on the hands, but if these guys heard something crucial and passed on it,

I cant say id want to walk in their shoes, but they might of been able to minimized the whole thing.