Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

Malin

here in new york that is pretty much false, no stores or venues have signs posted saying it's a "felony" to carry your legal guns there. it's only unlawful in government buildings and schools, and i think state parks. stores can have policies, but a store policy isn't a state law. there's a dollar movie theater near me that has a "no firearms" sign posted, but that doesn't mean im going to leave my shit in my car just because the theater has a sign.

Isn't it pretty much illegal to have a gun at all In New York?

There's also no "no turn on red" signs in New York because it's just a universal law that you don't turn on red there at all and the tourists are supposed to just magically know this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it couldn't be any dumber.

20th hijacker of 911, alive. other 19 hijackers, commonly discussed how educated they were and that they came from well off families. Khalid Sheik Mohammad, alive. Ramsi Yousef, alive. Maj. Nidal Hasan, alive and it was constantly stated that he acted alone and that he was well educated.

IF this guys was a top student that couldn't find work, should they self-censor and omit that information to make themselves look objective?

"They'd say I was a, They say I'm a...."

Who the fuck is 'they'?

Not for nothing but the media rarely if ever spoke on how "educated" the hijackers were outside of their flight school training and time spent at Bin-Laden's jihadist boot-camp.

Not picking sides in you's guys arguments, because you're making valid points.

Just saying though.

Motherfucker please, if I were sitting in a movie theatre and somebody rolled in and pulled this shit my ass would be crying and lying on the floor playing dead. Quit the chest thumping, all on some "that motherfucker is sure glad I wasn't in that theatre!"

Fuck outta here.

^Fixed.

Really? I'm not the only one saying that shit, and by all accounts from people who's opinion actually matters Colorado is a state with a high ratio of carry/concealed permits. Those are the numbers, deal with it bro. Also if my "vision of america as some gun toting wild west" is so out to lunch, why is it even legal to own a fully automatic rifle for? what the fuck would you ever possibly need that gun for except to mow down shitloads of people at once? It's your peoples perogative to own these weapons.

Theoretically so that the people would stand a fighting chance against the government if they ever tried to pull some shit like what's going on in Syria right now.

Not that I personally have any faith in Americans doing anything other than cowering and letting themselves be slaughtered like you would have if you were in that movie theater, but apparently the writers of our constitution had faith in us at the time.

Well I've been reading first hand accounts from survivors posted to Reddit, and I posted the link on the first page, and that's what they have to say. It's out there, go ahead and read it.

Well I don't spend any time on Reddit, but the common consensus is that it was smoke bombs. Please feel free to prove me wrong with pics or footage of people gasping and choking or trying to rinse their faces off though.

Not for nothing but the media rarely if ever spoke on how "educated" the hijackers were outside of their flight school training and time spent at Bin-Laden's jihadist boot-camp.

Not picking sides in you's guys arguments, because you're making valid points.

Just saying though.

This is true, but them relating that he is a PhD student is literally just objectively stating the truth, because he is/was.

He was also educated in Colorado, whereas those hijackers with college educations largely studied in the middle east and Europe. The guy was an advanced student right in the area; hits close to home.

^Fixed.

Theoretically so that the people would stand a fighting chance against the government if they ever tried to pull some shit like what's going on in Syria right now.

Not that I personally have any faith in Americans doing anything other than cowering and letting themselves be slaughtered like you would have if you were in that movie theater, but apparently the writers of our constitution had faith in us at the time.

Well I don't spend any time on Reddit, but the common consensus is that it was smoke bombs. Please feel free to prove me wrong with pics or footage of people gasping and choking or trying to rinse their faces off though.

So ignant.

We all know you're a superhero, thanks for editing my post for me.

I can tell you one thing, if somebody ran into a movie theatre with an assault rifle I'd duck for cover, are you seriously trying to tell the forum you wouldn't ? Okay tough guy.

And I think the "general consensus" from actual crime scene witnesses is about as credible as it gets - the ones written by them and not written and edited by a third hand source. I don't need to prove you wrong, I already posted my source on the first page - go ahead and read it.

So ignant.

I can tell you one thing, if somebody ran into a movie theatre with an assault rifle I'd duck for cover, are you seriously trying to tell the forum you wouldn't ? Okay tough guy.

Where you gonna duck for cover? Behind a plastic backed chair?

Behind some other person?

And after some flimsy chair protects you from the firepower of a AR15, what are you gonna do when he just walks up the aisle and shoots you point blank?

I'll bet you'll be wishing some of the dudes he has his back turned to would tackle the motherfucker already.

And I think the "general consensus" from actual crime scene witnesses is about as credible as it gets - the ones written by them and not written and edited by a third hand source. I don't need to prove you wrong, I already posted my source on the first page - go ahead and read it.

You mean what you read on Reddit? Sure guy.

DAO, you are still one of the biggest idiots I have ever witnessed on the internet, years have passed since I have been here to read or make a post, and you still hold the ultimate title of extreme douchebag. Congrats to you.

You honestly think you would have just saved the day if you were in that theater?

It's so easy to say that, but I bet once your brain(albeit small) and body started reacting to the situation if you would have been there, you would find yourself fleeing out the door with everyone else. There is no way you can honestly sit there and say you would have handled shit, there is a big difference between sitting at your computer critiquing this afterwards, and being there with smoke, gun shots, and people dying around you.

My advice to you, kill yourself asap, you are truly pathetic.

• Like 2

/\ /\ /\

Naw he would have single-handedly saved the day. Then told everyone dogs come from whales. I mean I think they even said Military folk were shot too, what pussies, right? They needed that greasy cheese steak goofball there, they'd all be safe now, even get to finish the movie.

You people are fucking illiterate.

I didn't say I (or anybody) would "single-handedly save the day".

What I said is that you have a theater packed full of 80+ people and one dickhead walking around blasting people, there's enough able bodied people in their that could have bum rushed the guy.

The only reason he didn't kill damn near all of them is cause his fucking gun jammed.

Had that not happened, between the hundred round clip and his two 40 glocks he might have killed everybody in there.

The more you people argue that nobody would have done shit, the more you prove my point when I asked "WTF is wrong with people these days?".

And Bloody wishes, whales came from dogs*, not the other way around.

*Dog-like animals.

DAO, I understand what you're saying but there is a real problem with your idea.

Game Theory - Dear Hunt:

You and your neighbour are out hunting for food forr your family, without food for the winter your family will starve. You both have a single action .22 rifle each. You come across a dear and a rabbit. The dear will provide both families enough food for the winter but will require two rounds to bring it down. The rabbit, however will keep one family alive for the winter but only requires one shot to kill it.

The problem: you have to be able to trust the other guy and he has to trust you. How can you be sure that the other guy won't take the easy kill and leave you with nothing? Does that mean you should take the easy kill before he takes it, after all it is your family's food for the winter, are you willing to gamble that? Secondly he's going to be asking the same thing as you "shit, is that guy going to go for the easy kill because he's not sure he can trust me and won't risk his family's life?".

the stakes are high. 100% success requires that no one chickens out and takes the easy, selfish option.

In the theater, the only sure way you could bring the shooter down is if 4 or more guys rush him. You know that at least one or two guys will be shot in the process. That means that before you start running at the shooter, you have to trust that the other 3 guys are also going to run and you have no time to communicate or trust that they are even thinking the same thing as you. That's a big assumption to make. If you run and the others don't you will definitely die and your two kids you have with you will surely be killed as well.

Do you take the risk and trust that the other guys will go for the shooter and save everyone or do you just save your kids and yourself because you think that's what everyone else will do leaving you running at the guy on your own?

No way, for a group of guys to rush the shooter you have to trust the other dudes aren't gonna chicken out and leave you to get cut up.

How you gonna do that when you don't even know the other cats? You gonna risk your wife or kids that other dudes are all going to act with the same courage as you? No way mate, how could you just have blind faith in people you've never met before? Huge risk with little chance of success. Better to lay over your kids or wife and take the rounds for them, just as some of the military guys did in the theater.

• Like 1

Like I said, if it weren't for the gun jamming he probably would have killed everybody in there.

There really isn't anywhere to run and hide in a movie theater.

Especially from an AR-15 that would cut right through them seats like a wet piece of toilet paper.

Fight or flight... well flight was obviously out of the question.

You have a valid point, though.

It also bring back to the original point, what the fuck was wrong with these people?

I'm sure there were multiple opportunities where he turned his back on some people, someone could have jumped on his back, it's not like you can point a long gun like the AR-15 and blast them.

It would still take time to take out the glocks before they had a chance to jump on him.

It's sad and we'll never know what could have been done.

• Like 1

Some of the other vets here may have differing experiences but two way ranges are extremely disorientating. This was actually a one way range in very confined environment, that makes it even worse.

It's dark, there are people screaming like fuck and running and pushing. There are loud blasts shaking your brain and smoke decreasing visibility. Just trying to work out what the fuck is going on in such a pressure situation is really fucking difficult. Then trying to steady yourself, and make a workable plan rather than following natural urges to flee and ignoring your screaming wife adds an extra layer of difficulty.

I haven't read any of the tactical reports on this but if the shooter came in at an emergency exit he probably would have kept the wall at his back and had at least 2 meters between the seats and himself (surely regulations would have made the approaches to the exits wide and clear of seating giving him a stand off distance).

I'd like to think I'd take the cunt out too. But my little bit of experience of being shot at really suggests to me that given the situation crash-tackling this guy would have been a pretty hard thing to put together in the heat of the moment.

Does Colorado have the death penalty? I hope the prick is subjected to years of psychological assessments and brain probes. Same as that dude in Norway, declare him insane and treat him like a no holds bared test subject.

Isn't it pretty much illegal to have a gun at all In New York?

There's also no "no turn on red" signs in New York because it's just a universal law that you don't turn on red there at all and the tourists are supposed to just magically know this.

NY is pretty strict when it comes to gun laws but once you get through the hurdles and shit it's not too bad. took me 3 months to get my pistol permit approved, and i carry every day so yeah, there's plenty of guns in NY. new york city is a different story though.

and i dunno where you're coming up with no signs saying no turn on red.....they're everywhere around here. maybe another nyc thing?

am i the only one who does not give a fuck about batman?

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_james_holmes_shooting_false_flag.html#ixzz21PDJ3Rx0

Aaaaaand with that we wave goodbye to your credibility.

• Like 1