Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malin

Shooting at Batman screen in Colorado.

I don't understand how one dude can walk into a packed movie theater, walk up and down the aisles just bucking on people, and walk out without multiple people tackling the dude.

There's really nowhere to run, so in a packed movie theater on opening night there had to have been grown ass men within feet if not inches of every step this guy took.

The fuck is wrong with people these days?

I don't understand how one dude can walk into a packed movie theater, walk up and down the aisles just bucking on people, and walk out without multiple people tackling the dude.

There's really nowhere to run, so in a packed movie theater on opening night there had to have been grown ass men within feet if not inches of every step this guy took.

The fuck is wrong with people these days?

Nigga you dumb.

This dude was gas masked up, in full swat gear, had an assault rifle and launched tear gas into the crowd.

That's how he was able to just "buck on people"

You're telling me you would just blindly bullrush a dude with an assault rifle when you can't see and barely breathe? Not even you're that stupid.

• Like 1

why is it legal to buy tear gas in colorado? who the fuck would need to use that other than the police or military

i'm that stupid but i don't care enough to do nothing...i would've just layed there on some i'm dead shit keep it moving

^

why is it legal to own an assault rifle??

you need to shoot 50 deer at once ?

edit: to pertplus1

• Like 1

in case anybody is interested, here's a pretty comprehensive timeline of events that will answer some questions...

a homie on my fb mentioned this dude should receive ZERO media for his name and story.

i gotta say i kind of agree. though i'm black and fucking nosy by nature. giving crazies

attention for this kind of shit is stupid. it's exactly what they want man. fuck this guy.

By all accounts so far, he was a fairly normal guy, had friends, wasn't a loner, phd student.... very strange

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now