hey

forsit

Bill Gates = College drop-out

DMC = Graduated from St. Johns University

Strawberry pop tarts are the best

I was thinking after I posted that, Gates would smash DMC in a fight, in reality he has the greater street smarts.

But I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that strawberry call, no artificial strawberry flavour is worthy of my taste buds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do dirt on camera and you are calling me a idiot? Hahahaha

Then you come on here, talk about it, and then get mad because you are called on your bullshit story.

How is this thread doing for your gangsta image?

Now you are trying to call out whole countries as soft?

I will give you a hint, the booking cell is not "doing time".

alright little nigga.

^ FUCK THAT!

Yes it is exactly like this. Too many cornballs thinking they can rap in the mod. Talking about being locked up, doing a bid, moving weight.LOL

Hahahahahahaha. Forreal. This dude was like "YO I'M OPENING FOR WIZ AT SUMMER JAM WHEN I GET OUT. WATCH. JUST WATCH!" and that nigga was nowhere. When you get moved up to work release from GP they give you all of your possessions minus phones, cigs, etc but you get your jewelry back for some reason. That same dude wore these chains that sounded like crumpling potato chips bags whenever they hit each other :lol: He also had these jeans that had weed leaves all over them. And, yes, all he did was rap.

alright little nigga.

I met this nigga that did time with you and he told me this is how it went when you were locked up.

I am pretty sure you are the one on the right.

images-4.jpg

I met this nigga that did time with you and he told me this is how it went when you were locked up.

I am pretty sure you are the one on the right.

This nigga really typed in "dude booty sex" in google :lol: fall back my nigga, you're deading yourself.

• Like 1

I actually typed in "how Forsit faired in the holding cell in Seattle".

Have you committed any more petty crimes in front of cameras?

nah my nigga you typed in some literally homosexual shit :lol: I don't give a fuck about a camera. I'm not some punk ass bitch looking up dudes fucking other dudes on google just to "make a point, bro".

nah my nigga you typed in some literally homosexual shit :lol: I don't give a fuck about a camera. I'm not some punk ass bitch looking up dudes fucking other dudes on google just to "make a point, bro".

You obviously are not worried about a camera, since you got arrested for doing dirt directly in front of one. You are just too stupid to realize that you should not get recorded committing crimes. Maybe you should be in prison, it seems that you have no book or street smarts.

Is your only come back to me, is to basically say I am gay for posting a picture? Hahaha. Can you please pick more countries to call "soft", because compared to Seattle, I guess you think every place else is soft. Hahaha

You a joke, who is mad because you got arrested on a retarded misdemeanor charge, went to the holding cell, and is not getting any props for it.

Just do you feel better I will say I am gay for looking up pic of you getting raped, because being called gay is a whole lot better then being a wannabe gangsta who can not figure out how to commit petty crimes in front of the camera. Basically a fucking retard.

You obviously are not worried about a camera, since you got arrested for doing dirt directly in front of one. You are just too stupid to realize that you should not get recorded committing crimes. Maybe you should be in prison, it seems that you have no book or street smarts.

you must have missed the part where he said he was a look out, it was only mentioned a thousand times, maybe if you go back through the thread you'll see one of the times it was mentioned.

you must have missed the part where he said he was a look out, it was only mentioned a thousand times, maybe if you go back through the thread you'll see one of the times it was mentioned.

Isn't being a lookout for a crime, still a crime in itself? Isn't committing any type of crime on camera, still retarded??

What is your point?

Goddammit this database error makes it hard to keep up with this e-war.

Not only do I have to refresh half the time, but when I click the "go to first unread post" button, it brings me to the very top of the page with that phat Beck's ad and all my PM stuff (yes, my box is 91% full, I realize this /nostuffedgirl) and I need to scroll for the drama.

Just who the hell is in charge round here?!

Its like the playground in here.

When committing crimes the number one concern after you establish who you will be working with, is always knowing the target area and cameras, alarms, fucking guard dog-whales are all essential to know as far as where abouts.

Im not judging forsit though, just dont do hood rat shit with dumb nurgas.

Next time go solo or atleast dont co-operate with high school ass knuckleheads.

And if your cases got dropped fool, fuck the internet you've already won.

Is your only come back to me, is to basically say I am gay for posting a picture? Hahaha. Can you please pick more countries to call "soft", because compared to Seattle, I guess you think every place else is soft. Hahaha

You a joke, who is mad because you got arrested on a retarded misdemeanor charge, went to the holding cell, and is not getting any props for it.

Just do you feel better I will say I am gay for looking up pic of you getting raped, because being called gay is a whole lot better then being a wannabe gangsta who can not figure out how to commit petty crimes in front of the camera. Basically a fucking retard.

I didn't know there was a camera. Plus, you don't know the details of the crime so you don't even know what/how/why it all happened. Goddamn, you're stupid. I wasn't looking for props for getting locked up, I was just what's good to all my CH0 niggas because I been gone for a minute. I have no idea why you keep bringing up a holding cell. I wasn't in a holding cell for 120+ days :lol: You're a fucking idiot. Retarded misdemeanor charges are better than "intelligent" felonies.

How am I a "wannabe" gangsta? It's the internet my nigga. You don't know who's on the other side of the screen. And you been on my DICK since jump street. You're the only nigga that cares enough to say anything. Fall the fuck back! You're gettin' mad desperate with them lame ass comebacks. I'm not mad at anything at all. :lol: You're actin' mad salty over some trivial ass shit. And no I didn't call you gay for posting a picture, I called you gay because you were typin' words into google that any legitimate man would never in his life dream type in :lol: