That's what you get for talking to the police ya dumb bitch.

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAO, not being funny, but did we ever reach an agreement on whether sushi was "regular ass food" or "fancy ass food"?

Also wondering what the concensus was on whether $5 for a loaf of bread is yuppie.

Sushi is yuppie food.

And if you're spending $5 on a loaf of bread, that better be some good ass yuppie bread.

10% discount ALL THE TIME

Yea I peeped that too, it doesn't make sense. You can't have a discount all the time, it would be your regular prices. A discount a couple days a week makes sense though

MINNESOTA PEOPLE.

Theres so many factors to take into consideration, because sashimi (with expensive cuts of fish) still falls under the category of sushi, as does wrapping a peice of bullshit canned tuna with a cucumber fragment in a seaweed roll. Theres a difference between:

img_1934.jpg&sa=X&ei=MiaBT4-JNorF8gPhmrimBg&ved=0CA0Q8wc4HA&usg=AFQjCNFRUjpWGq6-PBAqHReoMC-QufkjYA

And:

sushi1.jpg&sa=X&ei=0ieBT63TPIjO8QOrzLjZDg&ved=0CA0Q8wc4DA&usg=AFQjCNEeS1iSoI5Xe52p2i8VivzGyixQ7g

So I guess it can be both regular and expensive ass food.

Ends in a drug case. I don't see the problem.

MORE DRUGS OFF THE STREET. CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR OUR BOYS IN BLUE. ONE LESS MORE PIECE OF SHIT CRACK DEALER IN OUR STREETS.

Good guys: 1

Bad guys: 0

and then she got the money. so it was the right thing

Troll fag, faggotly trolls.

lol. so she gots money problems and then a person miraculously comes to her shitty ass job in buttfuck nowhere wisconsin and drops her a 12 grand tip. why can't people just take it for what it is, a gift from god and take that shit. and i mean that literally, this was a fucking gift from some higher power and she should have just kept her trap shut and been like 'thank you jesus/allah/basedgod" etc. instead she got them devils involved and got fucked in the process. she fumbled on this one..

there are two things in my heart of hearts that i have no doubt about. 1. she's a stupid hoe (cue nikki minaj) and 2. this isnt drug money and the cops are pulling a fast one to upgrade their cruisers/break room.

you get what you deserve you dunce. officer friendly is probably ballin out on your "drug money" as we speak, not givin a fuck.

lol. so she gots money problems and then a person miraculously comes to her shitty ass job in buttfuck nowhere wisconsin and drops her a 12 grand tip. why can't people just take it for what it is, a gift from god and take that shit. and i mean that literally, this was a fucking gift from some higher power and she should have just kept her trap shut and been like 'thank you jesus/allah/basedgod" etc. instead she got them devils involved and got fucked in the process. she fumbled on this one..

there are two things in my heart of hearts that i have no doubt about. 1. she's a stupid hoe (cue nikki minaj) and 2. this isnt drug money and the cops are pulling a fast one to upgrade their cruisers/break room.

you get what you deserve you dunce. officer friendly is probably ballin out on your "drug money" as we speak, not givin a fuck.

uh... she got the 12000

uh... she got the 12000

1. she shouldn't have gave it up to begin with

2. she got it back this time, but alot of people get their shit snatched up and never see it again, ever. but i wasn't aware they gave it back. in most circumstances they keep that shit and use if for themselves. back in my old city we had a real problem with cops using confiscated drugs and selling them to people, only to eventually lock those people up who they sold it too. and steal all their money. it was ridiculous.

3. 9.8/10 times cops are on some crooked shit and 11/10 times should not be trusted.

Never fucking talk to the police.

Even being white ive had to deal with these big hat'd dickhead traitors than id like.

I wish that the money tip had been a bank robbery dropoff and blue ink flew over them all.

Definately dont want the jakes to have it, but for her chronic stupidity to call the cops for

anything short of a murder or kidnapping is always a bad idea.

Wish someone would give me 12 fucking grand, guarenteed the RPD aint touchin that.

Archived