Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
12packprophet

That's what you get for talking to the police ya dumb bitch.

I wish i could post before you manage to post so i could of been like "oh hey i bet it's another yahoo news post"..

But we all knew it was

Cry about it.

Ends in a drug case. I don't see the problem.

MORE DRUGS OFF THE STREET. CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR OUR BOYS IN BLUE. ONE LESS MORE PIECE OF SHIT CRACK DEALER IN OUR STREETS.

Good guys: 1

Bad guys: 0

• Like 1

Also it clearly states it wasn't a tip

"Minnesota Waitress Sues After Police Seize $12,000 'Tip'"

"that "miracle" quickly came and went after police seized a $12,000 tip that was left at her table."

"a woman left a to-go box from another restaurant on the table. Knutson followed the woman to her car to return the box to her. "No I am good, you keep it," the woman said"

The fuck is your definition of a tip?

Ends in a drug case. I don't see the problem.

MORE DRUGS OFF THE STREET. CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR OUR BOYS IN BLUE. ONE LESS MORE PIECE OF SHIT CRACK DEALER IN OUR STREETS.

Good guys: 1

Bad guys: 0

Coke-head troll trolls again.

^ You should have just did it at work. Get paid!

Cops and cash seizure...

The scam has been getting more and more press lately. Something like 90 % of the US currency in circulation has drug residue on it. Mostly cocaine. So of course drug dogs are going to alert on them bundles you got stacked in your backpack. Cases are getting thrown out and people are getting their money back more frequently. But this shit still happens all the time, chalk it up to the game right?

Yeah right. Vacuum seal that shit like it is drugs and put it in the trap. Carrying racks around concealed will always get them seized if they find 'em though.

Pigs will start to question you if searched, and found with more than 2,000 bucks in cash. I mean this obviously varies. 10,000 is what everybody hears but hell nah. Unless you're Kobe Bryant or like James Cameron or something. It depends a lot on your history/record and the situation. You basically have to convince them that you came across this money legally. Have a good story, especially if you don't have a 'real' job and proof of income. Also a reason why you're carrying that much helps. 'Well gee I was on my way to so and so to purchase a work truck I'd seen on Craigslist' etc...

Money orders man. Moooney orders.

• Like 1

yeah she fucked up

add to this the shit that someone on here posted awhile ago about handlers being able to give drug dogs commands

why would you ever talk to police officers unless your mother gets murdered

^ You should have just did it at work. Get paid!

Nah kid, why would you play an away game when you can play at home court?

minnesota people.

by the way DAO i am out in philly next month and would like a cheesesteak recommendation.

srsly. i have done most the regular spots, genos pats joes etc.

This is my favorite part of the entire story:

"Police told Knutson the money was being held as "drug money" and she would receive a $1,000 reward instead"

Waitress gets $12,000 tip and decides for some reason she needs to report it to the po.

Then is shocked when they tell her she's beat.

*doesnt click link. quits thread tab*

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now