What did you do to get in trouble for at work?

injury

taking off holidays i didn't really have off. (old boss and he wasn't too upset)

talking on cellphone(plant manager fag/new boss)

watching tv in my own office(new boss)

taking lunch in my office(new boss)

long story short the new boss is an annoying pushy dickhead who loves to hear himself talk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
taking off holidays i didn't really have off. (old boss and he wasn't too upset)

talking on cellphone(plant manager fag/new boss)

watching tv in my own office(new boss)

taking lunch in my office(new boss)

long story short the new boss is an annoying pushy dickhead who loves to hear himself talk.

I worked at a baseball camp when i was 14 and i got fired for smoking weed and spraying rap letters on the back of the dug outs during lunch.

I worked at a liquor store earlier this year for two indian guys (dot kind) both named sonny, and they used to yell at me for stealing tall cans and taking to them in an indian accent.

Calling in sick frequently, I'd be on you for that. But dealing with annoying public? No way. I back my staff every single time. So you might not see that customer again? Big whoop. You're going to see that staff member five days a week for god knows how long.

Also it's usually me yelling at customers anyway, so it'd be a bit hypocritical....

haha yea man I wouldnt call in sick if i worked somewhere like your place mate (would love to cook but man the hours would kill my time with my son so a job fits around my family time rather than the other way round, it is why I have jobs I don't care about) but when your stuck on a phone for 8 or 9 hours a day you really cannot be fucked sometimes!

Generally I would say my customer service is some of the best, I'm definitely really knowledgable about my job, but if someone thinks they can ring me up and kick off then I know they are gonna be ending that call feeling like a fucking twat once I put them in their place!

i hated my last job, only had if for about 4 months but i decided within 2 weeks of me being there that i would do everything in my power to be fired from it. most of this i didn't get caught for though, and i was eventually let go for being late too many times

-coming in 2 hours late, every day for a month straight

-missing work to see a football game

-coming into work drunk/high as fuck (everyone there does that shit though lol)

-constantly stealing things, regardless of whether they had any real value to me or not

-mimicking my managers voice over the intercom at his expense

-playing loud and offensive rap music over the intercom during store hours

-mimicking darth vader over the intercom during store hours

-calling in sick once every two weeks

-tagging up the bathroom

-pissing on all surfaces in the bathroom

-hitting on all females who walked into the stores regardless as to whether they were hot or not

-hitting on all males who walked into the store regardless as to whether they were hot or not

-intentionally locking the keys in the office so no one could get in

-stealing all the pens from the office, as well as printing paper, and staples etc. not all at once though.

-making an effort to fart when in the presence of coworkers or people i generally didn't like.

-intentionally marking down prices on things regardless as to whether they were on sale or not.

stuff of that nature.

Didn't read the thread (yet)

Text from boss after this year's Xmas party...

In case you forgot apparently you tried to smash XXXXXX last night. Not good. Will get back to you.

Fuck IT, I say.

YES! hahaha.

christmas party stories oughta go in here too.

• 4 months later...

at my job, they dont want supervisors hanging out with anyone working a lower position outside of the workplace because they feel that if we become friends, the supervisors wont check the subordinates when they fuck up....well, i hung out with a couple of subordinates and got in trouble when another subordinate found out and snitched me out.

Archived