Local Crazies

japillahan

Every town has 'em

There is a woman in town here that is always wearing (new) full camo gear that rarely matches. year-round

There's an old guy who wears an old and busted tuxedo (complete with a top hat) that rides around on a bike that is pretty much held together with bungee cords and duct tape. He kicks it with some lady that has fake flowers and junk strapped to her bike who plays violin for cashmoney during the summer. I don't see either of them during the winter.

Growing up there was a glue sniffer who looked like a straight up neanderthal. Dude always scared me.

A buddy of mine told me about a guy in his town who eventually got arrested for holding people up at gunpoint for their garbage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There used to be a guy in my neighborhood that would ride around on one of those bikes that the messican icey guys use, with his dog following behind him and a tiny monkey in a basket on the front.

We didnt really think the guy was crazy (just a little odd i guess) until one day someone in the park asked him to pet his monkey, to which he responded by literally hurling the little thing at the dude and it went ape shit (no pun intended). Im talkin this monkey ripped up poor dudes face scratching, biting, etc.

Only saw the guy one time after that, and he added a parrot to his brigade of animals.

b town gangster-a schizophrenic who walks around with a skirt and argues with himself.

flamingo lady-rides around a pink bike with a flamingo strapped to it and steals from A LOT of places

I'm sure there's a million others in my city

I also knew this kid who wears something orange every single day of his life since like 2nd grade.

Homeless woman in the neighborhood i work in. Every week or so she has on some new really nice clothes. If shes not standing on the sidewalk drinking a pint of vodka or falling down, she passed out in her own piss in front of or, strangely, inside of the Bank of America "Swipe debit card to enter" atm room.

Theres this old redneck dude, probably a nam vet as well that walks through the hood and eveyone calls him Rayman.

Dude wears the same clothes and has a dirty ass dog that follows him everywhere, he does do little shit for the hood like put peoples trash cans back and such.

Theres more but ill come back in a bit

A guy that genuinely believes he is the twin son of the sun wrote me a two page letter and hand delivered it to my work. Amongst other things he affirmed that 2012 is indeed going to be the end of the world, and mentioned randomly that he used to play football when he was a child.

Out here in the sticks, people are pretty strange.

Ahhh before your time then, he used to sing opera in the John Frost Sq tunnel, he's at the end of a Dub War album, bless him.

That guy you're on about, his name is Pierre, he fills up water cooler bottles and empties them in the river off town bridge by the Riv to make it cleaner. He was into recycling before it was cool too, he used to have shopping trolleys filled with plastic bags and just used to push them around. Have you seen the old ORANGE dude who rides a bike and wears the shortest short shorts no matter what the weather is?

My friend used to live behind a half way house, one night she was drawing the curtains and there was a man stood on her shed looking into her window, completely naked jacking off, that went on for MONTHS.

I knew there was more in the brain cavity;

I met this special forces vet who lives in the woods outside of st paul year round; i was just mtn biking and stumbled upon his little encampment. Dude had some STORIES...

Ans another dude that very poorly plays bongo and tells you about the truth to the universe and uses "proofs" from a notebook FILLED with handwritten number strings.

fuck thats a long wank!!

Yea seen short shorts guy, there is some crazy bitch walks around my area looking like a bat shit crazy hooker (probably is)

hah

Clearly you don't spend a lot of time in Pill, they're all like that. There's a black guy called 'Uggie' who air boxes like Rocky while jogging, that always makes me laugh.

The bearded lady: 350lb land monster that had a full-blown beard, wandered around town with her shopping cart full off odd shit, like stained glass lampshades and shit. Constantly drinking king cobra 32ers and offering to show us "a good time".

The prophet: pretty average top of the lungs street preacher, screaming about sin and wickedness bringing down gods wrath. But he would just drop his drawers mid rant and piss and shit right where he was delivering his "sermon" without even pausing.

When I was a kid (late 70's early 80's) this totally normal looking guy would stand in front

of our house and yell at the telephone pole "Why weren't you here yesterday?"

He did a lot of other crazy shit that I can't remember because I was too young.

In another weird town in Connecticut these days you can find a few jems.

Crazy Cliff - First time I met Cliff he walked up to me and said "when I walked in all I saw was lights! And I noticed that one was out." Then went on to complain about how his dog don't throw down for rent and other crazy shit. He look like he started smoking crack around the age of two.

Nasty - This lady is also known as Rubber Ducky Lady and always wears a yellow rubber rain hat. She rides her bike all over town with these nasty black pantyhose on with ripped up shorts. She looks to be about 160 years old and never talks.

Katie - Katie is bald and has many dolls that she pushes around in her baby carriage.

She only talks to the dolls and digs through everybody's garbage. If you walk near her

she will smile at you and that is enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

Jesus - This guy likes the Bible a lot. He also rides a bike like our friend Nasty.

He like to write verses from the Bible all over himself. His close his bike, whatever. Looks like he had NEVER washed anything he owns and if you get near him he will stand still as if you can't see him if he does this. He also like to fish.

That's just a few I can think of right now.

Well there is one more but we don't have a name for her yet.

She just yells a lot for no reason. Blah blah blah mutha Pucker!

(threatened to kill me twice because she seen me eating a sandwich)

I'll try to get some video next time I see one of these find human beings. :)

there's a old bearded professor at the university doon the road from me, he walks aboot in a skirt and tights all the time... no one knows why,,,

and there's alfie... alfie's really small drinks pints at the speed o' light and gets fuckin' blootered after 2, he then resorts to singing kareoke classics before gettin' thown in the air... (see video)

he wears suits all the time, and he used to come to the big nightclubs in the centre of the town shouting at people to try and hit him with their spare change whilst waiting outside...

we used to heat ours up with lighters for ages then watch as he tried to pick them up...

this one-legged, old alchoholic guy rolls locally around in a wheelchair shouting at everyone, rolling in the middle of the road in front of buses and shit. if anyone says anything he flips out on them. this thread would be better with flicks or videos

Sounds like a guy in my town that got hit by a train. He fell out of his wheelchair once

and we tried to help him. Dude stated to hit my boy and shit, yelling crazy shit at us.

So he wrote on his wheelchair. Cops must have bugged out when they seen it.

1555938.jpg