Local Crazies

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Treetop: hoomeless man always has sticks and shit in his hair.

Sophistocrack: crackhead who has on a suit and tie every day.

Bicycle Jim: swears he used to be a lawyer and rides around on a bike with 2 trailers full of trash tape recording cops conversations because he thinks the government is against him.

Wagon Man: homeless dude pulls 3 wagons all over town with signs like "Be Positive" all over them.

The D.A.: former lawyer turned fiend who now showers nude at the local beach access spots and she throws trash at passing cars.

Handshake man: Walks around the trains and shakes every guys hand and then proceeds to ask them for change. He doesnt talk. Also has a really creepy smile on his face always. Doesnt cause problems though

Hunchback: She is always at one train station and can only see her feet. Very old and her body form looks like a question mark without the dot

Where I grew up we had an old lady who would dress as a bride and carry dolls and would wander around town, full white veil and everything. Then we had this big dude with Blue hair and some tattoos on his face who would wear a big black monks robe and just pace around all over the place.

I grew up in 2 small towns

First town had a guy that my.mom knew in high-school dudes name was Tony scrulios one day he cooked up his own acid...took a bad hit and gave himself brain damage. For the last 30 years he's sat infront of his deceased dads rundown tailoring store playing random notes on his car....he's now known as Tony Screwloose

Same town there's a dude named Rex who dresses in full Harley Davidson leather gear but doesn't have a motorcycle, locally known as Rex the bikeless biker

Move to a small town in Ontario,

The chicken man is a guy that rides his bike around town with a live hen on the back of his bike. The chicken apparently fell off a couple times. But I think he died last year.

Crazy drug addict named "crazy Carl" lived in a house he built in the local ravine.

Finally.my favourite of all, this guy wasn't crazy...just hilarious. Old guy got a bunch of DUIs and lost his ride. Started driving a john Deere lawn mower to the beer store and would cruise with 2-4s on the back

Back in the early 90's there used to be this disgusting bum with super long dreadlocks who would walk laps around the fountain at Love Park in what looked like a catatonic daze.

He had the crotch of his pants cut out and one of those shit catchers that you see under horses that caught his shit.

He'd be dragging that shit through the water in the fountain at Love with a blank stare on his face.

Having been around 12oz for awhile, I can for sure say that some past members are now the local crazies in some town or city. Some current members will be the future crazies, someplace too.

i hope so that would be sweet get me a chek and some nose-candy for the hoes