Feelin kinda ballerish

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have two friends that travel with "official" passports to asian countries often. they have given them ZERO special privileges. they said the only thing different is they didnt have to pay for them and you dont need a visa because its necessary state travel similar to deployment in a way....

have you been official yet? cuz you might be waiting in the same line as everyone else "baller"

• Like 2

i have two friends that travel with "official" passports to asian countries often. they have given them ZERO special privileges. they said the only thing different is they didnt have to pay for them and you dont need a visa because its necessary state travel similar to deployment in a way....

have you been official yet? cuz you might be waiting in the same line as everyone else "baller"

I notice you say 'friends' and not 'I'.

I actually won't be using it. It'll be in my checked bag.

If for some terrible reason my plane gets hijacked, the last thing I want on me is a govt ID. In some instances it is more trouble to use the red one, more forms, taxes, fees, etc.... On top of it all I want all the stamps in my personal passport :haha:

• Like 1

Regular (dark blue cover)

Issuable to all citizens and non-citizen nationals. Periods of validity: for those age 16 or over, generally ten years from the date of issue; for those 15 and younger, generally five years from the date of issue.[37][38] A sub-type of regular passports is no-fee passports, issuable to citizens in specified categories for specified purposes. Examples: A U.S. government employee, for travel on official business; an American seaman, for travel connected with his duties aboard a U.S.-flag vessel. Period of validity: generally 5 years from the date of issue.[39] A no-fee passport has an endorsement which prohibits its use for a purpose other than the specified purpose.

Official (brown cover)

Issuable to citizen-employees of the United States assigned overseas, either permanently or temporarily, and their eligible dependents, and to members of Congress who travel abroad on official business. Period of validity: generally five years from the date of issue.[40]

Diplomatic (black cover)

Issuable to American diplomats accredited overseas and their eligible dependents, and to citizens who reside in the United States and travel abroad for diplomatic work. Period of validity: generally five years from the date of issue.[41]

Travel Document (also known as "Refugee Travel Document" or "Refugee Passport") (blue-green cover)

Not a full passport, but issued to aliens who have been classified as refugees or asylees.[42]

Reentry Permit (blue-green cover)

Not a full passport, but issued to a permanent resident alien in lieu of a passport. The reentry permit guarantees them permission to reenter the US and is usually valid for a period of 2 years.[43][44]

Emergency

Issuable to citizens overseas, in urgent circumstances. Period of validity: generally one year from the date of issue.[45] An emergency passport may be exchanged for a full-term passport.[46]

U.S. passport card

Not a full passport, but a small ID card issued by the US government for crossing land and sea borders with Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The passport card is not valid for International air travel.[3] It is possible to hold the U.S. passport card in addition to a regular passport, making it useful when travelling internationally for a long time (Round-the-world-trip). In cases where people need to apply for a visa, and thus have to hand in their regular passport, the U.S. passport card can be a valid proof of ID and U.S. citizenship, allowing free movement unrestricted by local authorities.

japan rules.

no one really speaks english where im at though. that kinda blows.

ill be posting pics for sure, instead of bringing a camera im just gonna buy one here. seems like that makes sense. sooo itll be a bit before any get posted.

peace!

wish i could obtain a passport..

got that felony swag

Felonies do not prevent you from getting a passport, br0.

Only if you are on parole still and/or owing child support.

Getting visas to certain countries can be hard though, so call ahead.

http://felonyguide.com/Can-I-obtain-a-passport-with-a-felony.php

I'm a convicted whore murderer and I roam free throughout the earth. GOT THEM HOOKER BONES, YA'LL.

BTW----POST #10,000---------I AM UNSTOPPABLE. HAIL CROM.

4cde28b9-d8ed-477b-86c7-269dd516d023.gif