New young talent

Creampuff

might not be threadworthy, but i feel like this kid needs to be heard.

you know how retards comment on youtube about how they want u to check out there channel and listen to there music? well i was jamin out to some beats, and decided what the hell why not, so i clicked on it, and was very content with what i was hearing. this kid is 19 and isnt famous at all. i really hope he goes big. check em out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
might not be threadworthy, but i feel like this kid needs to be heard.

you know how retards comment on youtube about how they want u to check out there channel and listen to there music? well i was jamin out to some beats, and decided what the hell why not, so i clicked on it, and was very content with what i was hearing. this kid is 19 and isnt famous at all. i really hope he goes big. check em out.

you know thats your mixtape....

ANOTHER WIGGER RAPPER------------

"BACK TO THIS CRACK SHIT WENT AROUND THE MAP CAME BACK DID A BACK FLIP"---

PUT IT LIKE THIS------THE KID IS GARBAGE------SAME FLOWS ABOUT SWISHERS,WEED,MOMS VOLVO----MEETING HIS NIGGER FRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME,AIR MAX 95'S----------ZZZZZZZZZZZ BORING

I NOTICED THE HOUSE NIGGER IN THE PICTURE----------I BLAME HIM FOR CO SIGNING THIS FILTH------

To the OP:

"Talent" usually refers to women (whoores, waitresses, strippers, pr0nstraz ..etc.)

When I clicked on the thread, I thought I was about to see the next Raven Riley or Sasha Grey.

Sure it was a cock gobbler as expected, but it was male-ish and I am disappoint.

Archived