A new perspective on things

T_R_O_N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've always thought art degrees were a waste of money

culinary school sorta the same, at least you're better prepared for a job though.

weed school seems ridiculous to be honest.

why not get a horticulture degree if you honestly care about growing stuff.

i find people often limit themselves.

Yeah learning how to grow weed is about as easy as it gets.

Oaksterdam < Issue of High times.

As for degrees, id stick with the art school unless youre absolutley shithouse miserable then id look at another degree or starting a business.

Growing weed legally or not is ganna be a tough gig homie, selling art is no cake walk either but theres diffrent venues you can take with that option.

Say you finish art school but don't become an artist or teacher - you can always put that degree on any application or resume and it'll be good.

Say you go to weed school and never become a grower - good luck finding a job with that on your resume.

What I have learned in recent times is a lot of things have a lot more to do with yourself and your abilities than your college.

If you're an amazing artist, dope, but no one will really care if you are a total asshole, or if you are a total asshole, you have to make that marketable.

And then a lot has to do with connections, no one ever really gets anywhere on there own. I think if you have the determination and drive to accomplish a goal, you should go for it. But there will probably be a lot of setbacks, and you should be ready to roll with the punches brah.

Worst case scenario if you cant make the gallery scene work for you, graphic design, teach, hustle.

Worst case scenario if you cant make weed school work out? I donno. But if you think you can be the best fucking weed grower and seller ever, do it dude, more power to you.

• Like 1

well. I have always felt like going to college for art is a waste of money but then again Ive wasted more time and money than the average bear. As such im in no position to tell someone they are wasting their time or money while remaining un-hypocritical.

Even so... Im pretty sure anything you could ever possibly need to learn about growing them tumblers can be learned in a 12 month subscription to HghTimes. And at the end of the day it wants to grow. If you throw some money at the process it it will grow mighty nice.

Aye Tron. Have you ever considered going to school to learn how to brew beer? ive talked to guys that work at little brewery/restaurants and they seem satisfied in their professions. They can make pretty respectable money and all they fuck around crafting new beer recipes and brewing all day.

MJ could legal within the next decade or 2. I wouldnt be surprised. But until that happens you get yourself on all types of lists you dont want to be on trying to do something on the legit top tip. We have medical here. I read about raids in the paper. Everyone on the floor this is a stick up. 20 masked law enforcement agents with assault weapons acting like they are in the jungles of columbia raiding a cocaine processing lab. Its a bad look

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for all the feedback everyone. I talked to my adviser on how he misled me on what i should be doing this semester and the department is going to let me submit my portfolio. Usually, the art departments don't take midyear applicants so I'm lucking out for sure.

ABC: you know, my room mate and his homie have been coming by every weekend concocting different drinks and brainstorming on ideas for new drinks, and we got to the topic of actually working on a microbrew. I wouldnt mind learning to do that; ever since i tried some home brewed licorice infused whiskey, i've been hooked on any custom alcoholic beverage. I know those beer kits are pretty cheap, so I might have to look into that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BOATS N HOES again.

Didn't we have an art school discussion the other day?

I think all you boys should become mechanics or something similar, oiled up men in overalls = hot. You know it makes sense.

:naughty:

• Like 1