A new perspective on things

T_R_O_N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt read everything.

go for what your passion is. you need to wake up and make a living doing what you love. your more inclined for happiness this way.

plus i think now adays you can earn more money and have something more steady within the cannibus business than with an art degree.

now make some artsy weed.

I would say the art school thing is more about networking with the staff/ guest artist etc. than what you do in class day to day. And leaving with a network of fellow artists is what will pay off in the long run, not the degree you hold.

Yep. I don't have any adivce to give on school since I'm often times stuck in the middle on making the decision to attend or not.

My girl is a phd and teaches at a university and some times advises students. One of the big things she tells me is that a lot of the troubled students lack goals and aren't really clear on what they're doing. I have a friend in pratt she's just kinda floating along too no real goals and her work suffers for it.