Graffiti Wars USA vs UK

Poesia [ ] T

Who wins  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UK -

Soker

Aroe

Bonzai

Yesb

Jiroe

Mode2

Ponk

Roids

Cheo

Vodker

I havent picked them for being best bombers etc but I think those guys together would produce a hell of a good wall.

Dunno about the US team, such a big pool of people to pick from, like if I had to pick 10 european writers etc think it would be a good battle, dunno who would win probably US team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
UK -

Soker

Aroe

Bonzai

Yesb

Jiroe

Mode2

Ponk

Roids

Cheo

Vodker

I havent picked them for being best bombers etc but I think those guys together would produce a hell of a good wall.

Dunno about the US team, such a big pool of people to pick from, like if I had to pick 10 european writers etc think it would be a good battle, dunno who would win probably US team.

Yes, yes, YES! That's some world/wall domination right there!

Top ten UK, fuckin easy:

ALERT,PRYME,JASIK,AKT,ROIDS,SHOK,FUME,ZIML,ASTEK,TES.

vs

KUB,ERUPTO,REVOK,EBIS,CES,AUGOR,OUIJA,REO,GIANT,TOTEM.

vs (Rest Of The World)

PRO(France),ASMO(Italy),PHATS(NZ),CAN2(Germany),ZEK(Canada),CRAZY DENTIST(Holland), ATOME(AUS),PEQUE(Mexico),SMASH(Switzerland),OS GEMEOS(Brazil).

I can visualise this on three different walls but all can more than hold their own in the streets.

p.s. left out some obvi's RIME AROE LOOMIT..

I'd go as far as saying Oker GSD is pretty much the JA of the UK, and on the same level. In the same crews YKK XTC, and bomb together even. Not many UK heads can say they travel the world and lay shit down with the best of other countries. Dude has alot of trains under his belt too, along with decades of bombing and beef.

Bombing wise I think it'd be evenly matched if it were down to 2/3 a side. Tox, Oker, 10foot from the UK have smashed it like no-one else.

& naturally, alot of US heads won't know much about them, but still.