I Am A Spoiled Fuck Up, by Bloodfart

Majic12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i always liked bf, i mean i never really got the whole love fest type of thing she had going on, but what do i care...

Im not trying to say her running around and whatnot is justifiable, but her coming online and being an open book... wasnt that always the allure with her?? Because she tried to travel and couch surf and get high and smash out and live her life and not have any shame about it is kinda what made her "one of the boys" so to speak wasnt it? I totally missed the thread the other night, but the bits and pieces im getting from this thread makes it seem like its not much different than the shit she was always on?? I mean it sucks it had to be at homeboys expense, its pretty rotten, but thats life.

• Like 2

i always liked bf, i mean i never really got the whole love fest type of thing she had going on, but what do i care...

Im not trying to say her running around and whatnot is justifiable, but her coming online and being an open book... wasnt that always the allure with her?? Because she tried to travel and couch surf and get high and smash out and live her life and not have any shame about it is kinda what made her "one of the boys" so to speak wasnt it? I totally missed the thread the other night, but the bits and pieces im getting from this thread makes it seem like its not much different than the shit she was always on?? I mean it sucks it had to be at homeboys expense, its pretty rotten, but thats life.

this kinda what i thought too

7forweb1.jpg

On another note

I just don't understand where it all went wrong.