Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

beardo's saturday night post 1-12-02

Guest beardo

ever have a moment where youre just totally at peace?

i found myself staring at a garbage can while listening to a windchime today.

:lol:

i cant think of anything right now, but when i listen to trance, i feel like im at peace

i found inner peace in a subway tunnel reading a inscription by Twist that said "where the sun never shines" and looking to the left to see a cloud of fog from the fire extingusher we tried to hit up with, wrong kind, it fogged up the tunnel instead. underground and not being able to see where you came from in a rarely heard sound level in the city, near silence, was suprisingly relaxing and theraputic being that i would rather spend the night in a subway tunnel then in a club.

Guest serpent of the light

i find peace in the mountains, where i meditate. there is this space on the side of this one ridge about 2 miles from any civilization. just a sand circle (my friend made a stick pentagram for it now), but its the most peaceful place i've ever found.

When I'm real drunk and puking all over someones bush. I love the peacful feeling after your last ralph when you know its all gone and you can go to bed. true bliss.

Guest Pilau Hands

It's weird...a few days ago...

i had one in an internet cafe in seattle. there was awesome jazz playing, i was drinking my fucking good mocha, comfortable couch, candles buring, staring out the window into the street

there was also an an extremely cute waitress...but she's not part of the moment. she probably would've ruined it.

shout out to eating garbage! aight!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i lost my girlfriend tonight. im sad. i need to find peace.

i feel you. i just relaized that i am losing my boyfriend who i love very much.

you know I hate to ask

but are friends electric

only mines broke down

and now I've no one to love

Today I purchased two new paint brushes..which I needed a little too much..but was putting off..

While we were inside the art store..it had been lightly coming down..But as I handed the chick my change..it seemed like the sky was unloading buckets..

We headed up the hill..unable to see anything besides massive transit..and a gigantic rainbow directly ahead..veiled in rows of rain drops..and I would say that was my moment of peace for today..

Besides the fact..that the flicks he got back didnt turn out as well as planned..or the fact that the coffee lady mocked me..

The rainbow over most of the area..was really something..

m drunk as shit, i lost my girl of 2 years and 1 munth so im depresed and loaded. i miss her,. but new days will bring new loves.

Guest WebsterUno

*fuck peace*

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I dunno about inner peace, but I painted a train today and the Jets lost so it was a good day.

Raider Nation.

Now the niners need to be squashed tomorrow

and I just might find some inner peace.

blunt,

i find peace sitting on the hood of my truck smoking a cig at the top of a big hill overlooking my city late at night...zen

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm sick...i've been having those fever dreams all night long.

no peace.

waiting for the bus, 11:30 pm, clear sky, thursday night, side walk softly lit, leaves on the ground.

funny...this didnt happen at night but in the afternoon i went running. part of my new years resolution. i ran all the way to this one park where i sat on a bench and no one was there in the park, facing alcatrez. it was a nice and sunny day and for once in my busy life, i felt serene. i felt alone and i loved every single minute of it. living in the city you are used to seeing people all over the place and having people surround you all the time. now, personally, i love to get away sometimes. and if i dont, i would go stir crazy. in my cd player was amel larrieux...a hip hop sorta trance singer. and finally i was at peace. until i took off my sweatshirt and some asshole bum started to whistle at me. fuck head.

Originally posted by swif1

:lol:

i cant think of anything right now, but when i listen to trance, i feel like im at peace

im blunted right now and the trance playin is fuckin aggrivating fuck!! fuck!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this