The seroquel experience

knotsone

So I have anxiety issues that are brought on by stress, but cant take xanax anymore because of DOT regulations, anyway...i was having a shitty day and called my sister to see if she had a xanax cause I was on vacation and didnt have to worry about a random. This bitch hits me off with 2 seroquel 200s and I almost got put on a milk carton, that shit is NOT the same as xanax. Bitch had me sunk in the couch for a day and a half tryin to nott drool and pee on myself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait so you are bipolar?

i tried three 10mg a few years ago for my insomnia and prolly slept for like 4 hours then woke up to take a leak and ended up taking an hour to walk from my bed to the can. i was so confused and disoriented and everything looked like i was extremely stoned but had an almost dimatap haze to it.

didnt like the body sensation at all.. shit felt like i was walking at the bottom of a lukewarm ten foot pool of syrup, and motor control was fubar to the point that grabbing a door knob took every bit of concentration i could muster.

why people take that shit for fun i'll never know...oh and cottonmouth x1jillion

Nope not bi polar just have occasional panic attacks from stress, my sister takes the shit for shits and gigs and told me ots just like xanax

yea that shit is nothing like xanax.. some cats do that shit with coke to hallucinate. makes no sense at all since shrooms are cheaper and the chances of death are waaay lower.

we'll need pictures of your sister in compromising sexual situations in order to fully understand where you are going with this thread though

• Like 2

Oooh something tells me the fact your sister is trying to kill you isn't gonna help your stress levels

LMAO right! And to those askin for the nudes, sorry I cant help out in that area. Shes an old hippie broad anyhoo, doubt anyone wants to see zombie hippie bitches naked

seroquel is an antipsychotic which is also used to treat insomnia in small doses. I took 500ml once and couldn't walk. It does help you sleep when nothing else works but it's benefits are far outweighed by the many crazy side effects. It doesn't surprise me that it had you in sloth mode, it's supposed to. Seroquel is one of the many reasons that crazy people appear even crazier once they're medicated. It doesn't make them less crazy, it just makes them easier to control.