Find results that contain...
Find results in...
person

watch live riots in vancouver over stanley cup upset

:lol:

It was 4-0...no contest.

Congrats Bruins and their fans.

Idiot Canadians.

Everybody knows that trashing your city is supposed to be done after you WIN a championship.[/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All varying acts of sport loyalty upset are faggots

Loyal faggots are visibly upset?

I for one can not argue with this statement.

I love when Mike Milbury pulls off the dude's shoe in that video, and starts beating him with it while a NYC cop tries to calm him down.

I love how that is an old video but American fans under the age of 35 think it's so cool, like drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Basically, I shit out Bruins fans more than some faggot ass graffiti writer from New England.,

Go Leafs Go. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND FUCK ALL FAGGOTS.

And since when has drinking Pabst ever been "cool"?

I always gave hipsters at least enough credit to think that they were drinking that shit because it's cheap and they'd rather spend their money on blow and obscure albums that nobody gives a shit about.

Personaly, the only time I ever drink that crap is because I'm at some bar where it's cheap and I'd rather spend my money on more pool games and/or more cheap beer. Cause even when you're winning, you're still spending money on beer.

ITS CHEAPER AND IF YOU COULD PUT UP THE CONTENTS, I BETDS PBR HAS LESS HFCS THAN BUD, NIGGA

No idea what the fuck you're talking about, but anybody who thinks foul tasting ass PBR is better than Budweiser is a fucking moron.

They're both cheap beer, but one clearly tastes better than the other.

And if you're so young in the beer drinking game that your taste buds still can't tell the difference, then you should just fall back and shut the fuck up until you have enough hair on your chest to actually speak on the issue.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now