watch live riots in vancouver over stanley cup upset

person

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when Mike Milbury pulls off the dude's shoe in that video, and starts beating him with it while a NYC cop tries to calm him down.

I love how that is an old video but American fans under the age of 35 think it's so cool, like drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Basically, I shit out Bruins fans more than some faggot ass graffiti writer from New England.,

Go Leafs Go. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND FUCK ALL FAGGOTS.

And since when has drinking Pabst ever been "cool"?

I always gave hipsters at least enough credit to think that they were drinking that shit because it's cheap and they'd rather spend their money on blow and obscure albums that nobody gives a shit about.

Personaly, the only time I ever drink that crap is because I'm at some bar where it's cheap and I'd rather spend my money on more pool games and/or more cheap beer. Cause even when you're winning, you're still spending money on beer.

ITS CHEAPER AND IF YOU COULD PUT UP THE CONTENTS, I BETDS PBR HAS LESS HFCS THAN BUD, NIGGA

No idea what the fuck you're talking about, but anybody who thinks foul tasting ass PBR is better than Budweiser is a fucking moron.

They're both cheap beer, but one clearly tastes better than the other.

And if you're so young in the beer drinking game that your taste buds still can't tell the difference, then you should just fall back and shut the fuck up until you have enough hair on your chest to actually speak on the issue.

HFCS -= HIGH FRUCTOSE CRAYON SURP ...

I just looked at the ingredients in the can of beer that I'm drinking right now and there is no high fructose corn syrup in this shit.

Infact, I've never even heard of that ingredient being in any beer (I could be wrong. I'm sure 4loco has a shit ton of it.)

As far as i knew, high fructose corn syrup was some shit that they use in soda.

Were' talking about beer here you Mary Jane Rottencrotch finger banging Nancy pantsy.

[ATTACH]162806.vB[/ATTACH]

full-metal-jacket-1.jpg.d711da03b0b8f450243caa6c2569eace.jpg